Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Cyaska

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyaska

Application - Cyaska Empty
PostSubject: Application - Cyaska   Application - Cyaska EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 8:37 am

OOC INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head:

Cyaska

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:

Warrior, 98, https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/argent-dawn/cyaska

3. Professions:

Mining and I think Engineering? Shows how much I use them really.

IC INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

4. Character's name, title(s) and lastname, if different from the OOC name:

Cyaska Dawnlight

5. Does your character have a custom class, and if so, what is it?

Nah.

6. What motive does your character have to join a Task force?:

Consistent pay and a mostly guaranteed portal back to civilized society while on deployment. A definite step up from her current campfire to campfire wandering on the Isles. She's also highly patriotic, and although she's been in and out of Thalassian army proper she's almost always been serving Silvermoon one way or another, whether with the Scryers or on the shores of Northrend. Sin Belore seems like the kind of place she would inevitably end up.

7. If you're using an RP addon, please copy paste* your character description & history if you have written one down:

I've not got a set description in my XRP (and if I did I may or may not be at work as I type this and so it is unhelpfully out of reach anyway!) but I can knock something together real quick. Description only, as I'm one of those history shown not told types.

Cyaska Dawnlight is a red-headed Sin'dorei of around about average height at 5'7". She is quite muscular, her arms in particular are certainly the arms of a soldier rather than a scholar. Her forearms are flecked with training wounds of various ages, and she constantly has a variety of fresh bruises. Below her right eye is a healed up scar that's still visible in the right light.

On her right shoulder, typically covered, is a tattoo of the Scryers' emblem, with her surname scribed beneath it in red.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

8. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:

So I was in Sin Belore on Defias Brotherhood back in... It must've been late '09, on my Rogue, Vazerion and then later on my Priest, Yaneria. Kaleil if he's still active will also probably recognise the name of the character I'm applying with - Cyaska was the name of a Death Knight on Defias that he had a lot to do with.

If it has any bearing on my application I do remember Kristeas from when he was a fresh faced recruit. Aww.

ANYWAY - For clarity, this Cyaska is not the same Cyaska I used to play on Defias. For a start, she's got a pulse. I always thought it would be interesting to play an alternate timeline version of her that survived the Third War, and this seemed like the time.

9. Why do you want to join us?:

It's been a long time since I've gotten to do some Proper with a capital P Sin'dorei roleplay. I've missed it dearly, and I hope you'll take me back this time.

10. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?

I'd like to think so - I mean, we're all here for fun, right?

11. Your experience in WoW:

Now you're asking... I started playing toward the middle of the Burning Crusade, circa December '07. Rerolled on Defias Brotherhood in early '09, where I picked up a crippling roleplay habit. Throughout Wrath I raided regularly, RPing on the side and being a bit of a realm forum dramalama. I was 15, the sun was shining but I had the curtains drawn and was having a great time.

After Cataclysm rolled around I sort of fell out with the game a bit. I've been playing on and off since but not really getting hooked hard again until about a month ago when I picked up Legion more seriously. And ta-da, here I am.

12. Your experience in roleplaying:

WoW 2009-2011, Eve online 2011-2017, GW2 somewhere in the middle. I've been on and off MMO roleplaying since those halcyon days on Defias.

13. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?

My other characters are all on the Alliance side of the fence, with a Warlock that's being used for casual raiding and a Hunter in the guild 'The Ivory Rose'.

14. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC and surrounded by other people who are also OOC: /Say /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?

Say and yell are sacred, brackets are VERBOTEN.

15. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?

Very familiar. I do my best to avoid them. Metagaming is always the trickiest - Not so much out of intent, but the constant 'So what -does- my character know?' question. I have a notebook to eliminate that problem within reason.

16. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)

Hyello! I'm Fraser, I'm 22 years old and live in the UK. I work a full time job in IT, which has meant that what was a category five MMO addiction has had to take a backseat to adult life. My typical hours are around 1900-0000 UK time during the week, although my availability in the evenings can be a bit on and off due to social obligations. Conversely, my weekends are almost always free and as such I take full advantage to nerd it up.
Back to top Go down
Kristeas

Kristeas

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Class: Blood Knight

Application - Cyaska Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Cyaska   Application - Cyaska EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 3:56 pm

Huh, turns out you weren't joking when you said you were 12.

I don't see anything that should be a problem. If they are online, try Neothir or any spelling of Krenae, or me.
Back to top Go down

Application - Cyaska
Page 1 of 1