Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jonkan

jonkan

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:20 pm

Character info:
Characters name : Darsil Firearrow.

Character lvl and class: lvl 16 atm (Hunter).

Profession: he is an Engineer and Miner.

Why my character want to join:
Darsil have always been an hardworking guy always trying to help others when he can, he want to be able to protects his home and friends from harm , and he is willing to do pretty much everything to protect what he cares about. as it would aswell grant him an great chance to practice his skill on the bow with others and againts the right targets.
Background: Darsil grew up with an family of travelling Merchants who visited most places on azeroth and more places then so. in his early childhood his parents got him their family mark , which he still carries proudly on his right arm in memory of his dead parents, he had always admired Farstriders and any kind of military men or women, so when he got the chance in an other city he´d run around and speak and play with several soldiers, at one time he almost lost his arm however, as he was with his parents in gadgetzan once he was on his way back to his parents when he ran into an drunken orc leaving the inn, the orc got angry at him and almost cut of his arm,the scar still remains on his arm close to the tattoo of his family symbol. as he got older their parents settled down in eversong after seen and done enough for themselves Darsil started getting more into becoming an ranger in other places. When he got news of the scourge and knowing his parents lived nearby ,he got devestated for a long time . now many years later after swearing never to lose anyone that dear to him again he practices daily and fiercly to become stronger and better.
Other information:
---------------------
How i heard of Sin belore: Searching for a guild suitable for Darsil and came across sin belore from a friend.

Why i want to join Sin : i enjoy blood elf rp alot and even if i don´t know that much lore i find it interesting and fun . Cool

Wow Experience: i have played for maybe 3-4 years and have been rping 1-2 of the years.

My experience in roleplaying:Well i have tried rp on Ad before other then that most of my rp i have from defias. i never had an rp guild of my own but really enjoyed most of the ones i´ve been in especially military ones.
my irl self: i am now 17 years old i go on an technical program in school where i am focused on computer programming through c++ how often i usually play and how long usually depends on if i have school in the morning or not, if i do i play from sunday to thursday that i have to have logged out of game by 21,00 and i may start playing from 18,00, Fridays and saturdays i´m allowed to midnight . i´m single Wink shoe size in our measurments are 42-43, i love readin donald duck (yes yes i do)i also take time to watch some anime online if i get the time for it. i live in Visby on an island called Gotland in Sweden . i try to go to the gym and stuff ,but i am rather lazy ,so when i don´t do that i just take a walk around the city and fantasise about all kinds of stuff Wink. and that´s pretty much all of it i think.. thank you for the time and hope you pick me ^.^
Back to top Go down
Darilas

Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas
Class: Hunter

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:33 am

A few questions. Why does your character want to join Sin Belore? Because his background doesn't make that immediately clear to me. Also: Are you familiar with the terms 'metagaming' and 'godemoting' and do you know how to avoid being guilty of one or both? And then I have a remark: if you want to join in order to get an IC date / relationship, Sin Belore is not the right place Wink
Back to top Go down
jonkan

jonkan

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:01 am

Erm reason he want to join Sin is well...he´s always wanted to be part of something big ,or something to call an team, be capable to protect his home and, friends allies and so on and he belives Sin belore can help him to be capable of doing such . he aint afraid to do dirty work as long as it helps him protect his land and home, (does have his limits ofc) after having his parents die while could not be there to protcetc them he has promised himself to never let the same thing happen to himself again to anyone or his friends so main reason is to be able to protect thoose he cares about and never lose anyone dear to him again while he still have something he can do to stop it.

also relationship stuff aint what he´s after if he actully gets in there, maybe get on good terms with the ones withing and friendly with them but nothing more then that . if he wants an relationship or such he´ll be looking for that outside sin belore when he is not well"on duty"

also when it comes to metagaming and godemoting i always try my best to keep away from it . and i am able to keep track of if i am doing it or not...if i ever do unknowing i appriciate the notings and try to make it better ^.^. so avoid how to be guilty of both is mostly i guess keep my eyes open for what i type and if it happens do something else to cover it up if i can otherwise i just apologise and hope will give me another chance :3

hope you find the reason more clear in this thing , thank you for responding so fast and have a Merry x-mas! santa
Back to top Go down
Darilas

Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas
Class: Hunter

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:45 am

You are welcome. I didn't mean that SB is against relationships or that no members have one, but it's of course not what the guild is about Wink. I have no further questions, if nobody else has one, you can /w Nessra, Thuradas, Celistra, Kaleil, Kristeas, Craitos or Darilas for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:11 am

How old is your character now? I got the idea that he was a kid when he met the orc, but orcs have only been on Azeroth for around 30ish years.

Blood elves reach social adulthood around the age of 60-100 years, even though they physically grow up the same speed as humans do between 1-20.

Back to top Go down
Kristeas

Kristeas

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Class: Blood Knight

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:44 pm

The way he met the orc, as I understand it, would require that the Blood Elves already were part of the Horde.
Back to top Go down
jonkan

jonkan

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:23 pm

errr.. his age now is 116 and i see your point with the orc part .....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1