Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Lerewane (repost as I screwed up)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaemon

Application Lerewane (repost as I screwed up) Empty
PostSubject: Application Lerewane (repost as I screwed up)   Application Lerewane (repost as I screwed up) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 7:41 pm

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: Lerewane

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well: Rogue

3. Professions: Cooking

IC INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

4. Character's name, title(s) and lastname, if different from the OOC name: "Lerewane"

5. Does your character have a custom class, and if so, what is it? Traveller

6. What motive does your character have to join a Task force?: To reform her life anew and do something that she can be proud of

7. If you're using an RP addon, please copy paste* your character description & history if you have written one down: (Using TRP but due to a TRP wipe, description was lost)

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

8. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: Advertisement on Trade Chat

9. Why do you want to join us?: A different style of RP which I'd like to do more often

10. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion? : I'm not Marina Joyce.

11. Your experience in WoW: Been playing since the end of MoP

12. Your experience in roleplaying: I've been RPing from many MMOs such as SWTOR and ESO and I've done a good 1 and 3 quarters of a year RPing in WoW

13. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds? : Yes my DK in a gang RP guild on Alliance

14. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC and surrounded by other people who are also OOC: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why? I just use /say and /yell IC everything else I consider OOC except from RW if it is describing what we are seeing at a RP event

15. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay? : I don't want to act like a special snowflake so I think I will be able to avoid those "traps" in RP

16. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.) : I am 17 years old and have a job in council offices and I depending on the mood I am in, I am either on 3 quarters of a week or a quarter of a week
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
Name: Sylvaelynn
Class: Priest

PostSubject: Re: Application Lerewane (repost as I screwed up)   Application Lerewane (repost as I screwed up) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 8:54 pm

Hey Lerewane,

Thank you for your application.

The application seems to be in order, but you do not tell us a lot about your character.

I understand TRP was wiped, but could you write something about the character instead? Stuff like attitude!

Regards,
~Sylvaelynn
Back to top Go down
Shaemon

PostSubject: Re: Application Lerewane (repost as I screwed up)   Application Lerewane (repost as I screwed up) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 9:07 pm

Lerewane is a Traveller who has travelled all across Kalimdor from places such as Hyjal all the way to Uldum which was mainly due to her parents being Archaeologists and constantly excavating tombs and other promising leads. Over time she began to resent her parents more and more for not giving her the opportunities that her friends had such as becoming Bards,Sellswords and so on. One day she snuck out of the excavation camp that her and her parents were sleeping at and ran as fast as she could until she came across Gadgetzan (In Tanaris) where she was given a part time job so she could have enough money to get some equipment for herself and some food for the journey that she would be going on. After gaining enough money and travelling on the road for a while....she finally found a way to get back to Silvermoon City and hopefully get a job that could help her get an opportunity that her parents never gave her.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Sylvaelynn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application Lerewane (repost as I screwed up)   Application Lerewane (repost as I screwed up) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 9:15 pm

Could you shed some light on the character's age and where they were during the Scourge Invasion on Quel'thalas? I assume they became Sin'dorei like the rest of their kin?
Back to top Go down
Shaemon

PostSubject: Re: Application Lerewane (repost as I screwed up)   Application Lerewane (repost as I screwed up) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 9:26 pm

Lerewane at this stage would not long been in adulthood so I'd say 112 years old. As for the scourge invasion her and her parents simply hid in discreet places where the scourge wouldn't find them so long as they didn't attract their attention ( places like caves in the mountains etc. ) and finally yes Lerewane is Sin'dorei just like everyone else in her family.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Sylvaelynn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application Lerewane (repost as I screwed up)   Application Lerewane (repost as I screwed up) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 9:29 pm

Sounds good. Poke Kristeas or me in game and we'll arrange an interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Lerewane (repost as I screwed up)   Application Lerewane (repost as I screwed up) Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Lerewane (repost as I screwed up)
Page 1 of 1