Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Verethaes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowboot

Application - Verethaes Empty
PostSubject: Application - Verethaes   Application - Verethaes EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 7:08 pm

OOC INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: Verethaes.

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well: Level 80 Paladin.

3. Professions: First aid, Cooking, Archeology.

IC INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

4. Character's name, title(s) and lastname, if different from the OOC name: Verethaes Il'anaeth (Vere-thes Il-aneth).

5. Does your character have a custom class, and if so, what is it? No.

6. What motive does your character have to join a Task force?: My character values training and fighting alongside kin above anything else, together with that he has a true sense of duty since he was first allowed to join the army of Quel'Thalas.

7. If you're using an RP addon, please copy paste* your character description & history if you have written one down: Currently I only have the physical description:

Verethaes has the build of an elf who keeps himself in shape, sporting a rather broad and bulky body. He's a bit taller than the average male Sin'dorei, standing at around 6'5". While his build gives him quite some strength he lacks the speed others have, his isn't that fast compared to others but can still manage to put some pace into his step. If you were to see his body, it would be littered with scars, the largest ones being on his back, with a few smaller ones on his chest and stomach. On his face only a scar of about 5 centimeters would run along his left cheek. As for the rest of his face, he has a small patch on his chin for a "beard", and his long hair often set into a ponytail.

The armor he wears would suit his body, wearing heavy plate for a strong defense but as said before this also slowls him down quite a bit. The armor would be in pristine shape, as he often takes the time to clean it properly and remove any large scars along it.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

8. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: Through the official Argent Dawn forums.

9. Why do you want to join us?: I have been looking for a Sin'dorei guild to fit my character. many guilds I came across didn't seem to fit him very well, although when I came across the post of Sin Belore, everything they described fit perfectly, from the description to the OOC rules.

10. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion? I'd like to say I've a good sense of humor, and that I'm also funny myself from time to time, although offended I'll almost never be.

11. Your experience in WoW: I have been playing WoW for about two years now, since the start of WoD, the main things I keep myself busy with in the game are RP and PvP.

12. Your experience in roleplaying: I have been RPing in WoW for a bit shorter than two years, before I RP'd in WoW though I had been RPing in Star Wars: The Old Republic for about a year.

13. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds? I currently have one character in another guild, although she is not active in their RP at this moment.

14. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC and surrounded by other people who are also OOC: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why? I am able to keep the required channels IC, only keeping guild chat and whispers OOC, although whispers would only be OOC by indeed using the brackets, if the brackets aren't used my whispers or anything alike would always be IC.

15. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay? I am familiar with every term here, and I would say I can avoid all these terms.

16. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.) I'm 18 years old and I'm from the Netherlands, I currently go to college to become a Game Artist (Basically making the graphics for video games). I usually play every weekday during the times I come home from school which is around 4 PM, and in the evening aswell. On the weekends I'm often online although the times vary.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
Name: Sylvaelynn
Class: Priest

Application - Verethaes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Verethaes   Application - Verethaes EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 10:08 pm

Hey Verethaes,

Thank you for your interest in our guild.

Your application appears to be in order. Please contact Kristeas or me in game for an IC interview.

~Sylvaelynn
Back to top Go down

Application - Verethaes
Page 1 of 1