Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application-Forvendor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Titrainium

Application-Forvendor Empty
PostSubject: Application-Forvendor   Application-Forvendor EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 12:34 am

OOC INFO ABOUT MY CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above my character's head:Forvendor

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armoury as well: Paladin (Retribution, level 50)

3. Professions: First Aid

IC INFO ABOUT MY CHARACTER:

4. Character's name, title(s) and lastname, if different from the OOC name: Forvendor Sunsky (for-vun-dor sun-sky)

5. Does my character have a custom class, and if so, what is it? No

6. What motive does my character have to join a Task force?: He has dedicated his life to defending Quel'thalas and the Sin'dorei after witnessing his entire family (except him of course) being wiped out in the third war, to be part of a task force that defends Quel'thalas is a great opportunity for him.

7. If I'm using an RP addon, please copy paste* my character description & history if I have written one down: I do not use an RP addon and don't have my characters history written down but remember it all (it's not very interesting).

INFO ABOUT MYSELF:

8. How did I hear of the Sin Belore?: I overheard two IC Sin'dorei discussing the requirement for more recruits, I walked up to them and asked if I could help, after some talking I was given a folded up recruitment poster (and OOC guidance here through whispers). This happened 1 week ago at the time of posting this.

9. Why do I want to join you?: To make friends, have a laugh, and get involved in military RP.

10. Would I say I am a relaxed person with a good sense of humour, or do I often find myself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion? I find nearly everything funny and I am never offended.

11. My experience in WoW: New player, started late August 2016, 3 characters (2 on Argent Dawn), highest level is level 50

12. My experience in roleplaying: Only ever done walk up roleplay and never been part of an RP guild

13. Do I currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds? No

14. Am I able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when I am OOC and surrounded by other people who are also OOC: /Say  /emote /yell? Do I ever use brackets (()), and if so, why? 1. Yes 2. Yes, to provide external information when needed, will stop due to the rules of the guild.

15. Am I familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do I think I will be able to avoid such traps in my roleplay? 1. Yes 2. Yes

16. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.) I am 16, I go to school, the amount I play a week varies yet I will usually play around one hour Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and 3+ hours on Saturday and Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
Name: Sylvaelynn
Class: Priest

PostSubject: Re: Application-Forvendor   Application-Forvendor EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 7:07 pm

Hey there Forvendor,

Apologies for the late reply, but we thank you for your interest!

Could you perhaps tell us a bit more about your character's attitude and willingness to venture out of Quel'thalas for a longer period of time?

I'm also curious about your character's goals and expectations.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Regards,

~Sylvaelynn
Back to top Go down
Titrainium

PostSubject: Re: Application-Forvendor   Application-Forvendor EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 4:51 pm

Greetings Sylvaelynn,

You didn't need to apologise for the time it took to reply, everyone has things to do that are most probably more urgent than typing a reply to a post over the internet.

Forvendor is more than happy to leave Quel'thalas on various excursions if it is to help the Horde and therefore the Sin'dorei.

In terms of his goals, he just thinks this will help him protect and assist the Sin'dorei, Quel'thalas and the Horde.

He only expects one thing, orders, though assistance and an HQ are greatly appreciated.

yours sincerely,

Forvendor

In regards to your quote, this is my reaction, "uh.....what.....I-I don't.....what?"
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
Name: Sylvaelynn
Class: Priest

PostSubject: Re: Application-Forvendor   Application-Forvendor EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 6:49 pm

Excellent Forvendor,

Poke Kristeas or me in game for an interview IC.

~Sylvaelynn
Back to top Go down
Titrainium

PostSubject: Re: Application-Forvendor   Application-Forvendor EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 8:22 am

Um... Slight problem, how does one "poke"?
Back to top Go down
Kristeas

Kristeas

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application-Forvendor   Application-Forvendor EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 10:29 am

Whisper Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application-Forvendor   Application-Forvendor Empty

Back to top Go down

Application-Forvendor
Page 1 of 1