Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Khaelaan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khaelaan

Khaelaan

Character sheet
Name: Khaelaan Heartwing
Class: Hunter

Application Khaelaan Empty
PostSubject: Application Khaelaan   Application Khaelaan EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 7:49 pm

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head:Khaelaan

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:Marksman Hunter 104(for now)/armory:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Khaelaan/simple

3. Professions:Skinning and Leatherworking

IC INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

4. Character's name, title(s) and lastname, if different from the OOC name: Khaelaan Hearwing

5. Does your character have a custom class, and if so, what is it?Tracker/Ranger

6. What motive does your character have to join a Task force?:As a new member of the Unseen Path Khaelaan was tasked to find worthy trackers and hunters for the group.To do that he needs to look out everywhere.As a proud Sin'dorei he sympathises with his kin preffering to be with them..hence choosing this millitary group

7. If you're using an RP addon, please copy paste* your character description & history if you have written one down:Only the appearance done for now here it is:"Khaelaan stands at above avarage height,approximately 1.83m with a muscular and tonned build.Accross his body he bears animal scars of various nature,most notably two worgen claw marks on his chest and the one around his right eye.Across all his back he has a set of eagle wings tatooed and a smaller one from his youth on his right hand,a decaying rose.As for his facial features...he has a rough and charismatic look of a man who saw his fair share in life perfectly complemented by his long ashen hair and soulpatch and the scar going from the top of his right eye to the cheek however the eye doesn't seem damaged"

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

8. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:General Chat and a very helpfull officer/gm

9. Why do you want to join us?:Because I want to develop my char in a sin'dorei guild and have some quality rp

10. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?  I have a dark sense of humour..quite noticeable as for the controversial topic yes!I'm not easely offended quite the contrary and I ussualy enjoy a civil debate over a subject.

11. Your experience in WoW:OOC-Since late BC

12. Your experience in roleplaying:Close to two years mainly rping on Alliance and swiching now to horde

13. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?No

14. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC and surrounded by other people who are also OOC: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?I can keep them Ic and have no issue with it

15. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?I rped on Alliance wich is 80%that kind so yhea I can easely spot such creatures

16. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)I'm a 20 yo bloke from Romania.I work at Autoliv as a meintenance guy in three shifts.Due to my work schedule there is one week when I'm online at weird hours and i ussualy play whenever I can min 4-6 hrs.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
Name: Sylvaelynn
Class: Priest

Application Khaelaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Khaelaan   Application Khaelaan EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 8:05 pm

Hey Khaelaan,

Apart from space bar issues, the application looks fine.

Contact Kristeas or me for an IC interview.

~Sylvaelynn
Back to top Go down

Application Khaelaan
Page 1 of 1