Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Enayra/Niayra

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enayra

Application - Enayra/Niayra Empty
PostSubject: Application - Enayra/Niayra   Application - Enayra/Niayra EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 2:54 am

OOC INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head:

• Enayra
  • Niayra

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:

• Enayra - lvl41 Warlock (Destruction - subject to change) - Armoury
  • Niayra - lvl40 Paladin (Protection - subject to change) - Amoury

3. Professions:
None on either char yet but jewelcraft will find its way on one of them later.

IC INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

4. Character's name, title(s) and lastname, if different from the OOC name:

• Enayra - no title yet, surname undecided
  • Niayra - no title yet, surname undecided

5. Does your character have a custom class, and if so, what is it?
None for both.

6. What motive does your character have to join a Task force?:

• Enayra - Actually just needs a place to call home/family where she can put her abilities to use.
  • Niayra - Looking for a group renown for staying true to the traditions and working for the greater glory of the Sin'dorei.

7. If you're using an RP addon, please copy/paste your character description & history if you have written one down:
None for both but I'm working on it. Have to push me through all the lore still and filter the parts that're of actual interest. Might take up to a few more weeks before I've set a wider spanning background for both the chars.

• Enayra - characteristics: usually in a bad mood, doesn't like anyone, likes violence/pain/agony/torture, loves everything arcane, tries to get her hands on everything that'll provide her with Mana or arcane power
  • Niayra - characteristics: friendly and open-minded towards other Sin'dorei, loyal to the Blood-Elves, doesn't like Death-Knights, doesn't like corrupting arcane powers

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

8. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
Ingame-propaganda. I asked around, your name was mentioned so I looked it up and actually found you're what I was looking for.

9. Why do you want to join us?:
Searched for a Blood-Elves-only group that's focused on RP and concentrating its RP around daily situations that occur as well as expeditions to actually -do- something that's not endlessly emoting duels or sitting at the Inn all night.

10. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?
I'm the worst in making jokes on controversial topics.

11. Your experience in WoW:
Nonexistent.

12. Your experience in roleplaying:
DiscoveryFL RP 24/7, Ryzom, GuildWars2, WildStar

13. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?
No.

14. Are you able to keep the following channels to In-Character messages only, even when you are OOC and surrounded by other people who are also OOC: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
I'm actually using // instead of curved/round brackets (comes from FL). The channels /say, /yell and /emote are for IC only and you'll never see me using those for anything else (Dungeons, Raids and instanced-PvP not included).

15. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
Poweremoting is for losers, metagaming sucks and to all the Mary Sues, there's the door, get out please.

16. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)

• 31 (please kill me I'm old), from Saxonia/Germany, working as architectural/construction draftsman - freelancing building construction engineer
  • A few hours eventually weekdays, a few hours eventually weekends. Sometimes no hours. Sometimes more hours.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Application - Enayra/Niayra   Application - Enayra/Niayra EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 4:55 pm

Quote :
usually in a bad mood, doesn't like anyone, likes violence/pain/agony/torture

If that's the case and she has trouble controlling herself during missions or outside of them, she might eventually get thrown out.

Back to top Go down
Enayra

PostSubject: Re: Application - Enayra/Niayra   Application - Enayra/Niayra EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 6:46 pm

Enayra's not really socializing with literally anyone for the first times to come and it might usually take months if not years before she actually isn't a total asshole towards the people around her. She's vile in her statements and mischievous in her attitude. She's a warlock - basically every living being so far was not much more than a walking Mana-reserve to her. This might cause unrest with her new collegues but she's not joining a group/organization for no reason and aside all her unfriendly words and negative view on the world, she's a reliable source to work with. Though even regular tasks can get obnoxious and despicable with her, when she's going for being a warlock
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Application - Enayra/Niayra   Application - Enayra/Niayra EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 6:53 pm

In that case your warlock would probably not last with us for long, if she'd even make it past the initial IC interview.
The leading department expects a certain amount of politeness, discipline and sanity from all new and old members.

That said, your paladin might be more suited for Sin Belore.

If you decide to go with the paladin, feel free to whisper myself, Wehlaen or Dan for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Enayra

PostSubject: Re: Application - Enayra/Niayra   Application - Enayra/Niayra EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 6:39 pm

Bump. Application just counts for Niayra now. Still interested though, nothing much has changed with the content of the app.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Enayra/Niayra   Application - Enayra/Niayra Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Enayra/Niayra
Page 1 of 1