Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application-Aellerel Dawnshadow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aellerel

Application-Aellerel Dawnshadow Empty
PostSubject: Application-Aellerel Dawnshadow   Application-Aellerel Dawnshadow EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 9:56 pm

OOC INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head:

Aellerel

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:

Hunter level 8 at the moment.

3. Professions: None at the moment.

IC INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

4. Character's name, title(s) and lastname, if different from the OOC name:

Aellerel Dawnshadow

5. Does your character have a custom class, and if so, what is it?:

No custom class.

6. What motive does your character have to join a Task force?:

Aellerel has felt powerless in the wake of the Sunwell's destruction and the fall of Qual'thalas. She has sworn to do anything for Silvermoon and the Sin'dorei.

But she knows she can not do it alone. Hence why she is looking for a place where she could be of the most use.

7. If you're using an RP addon, please copy paste* your character description & history if you have written one down:

Physical description: Aellerel is long and lithe.

She has medium long hair she lets flow free and has a fair but cold looking face with high
cheekbones and a small mouth.
Aellerel is most often dressed in finely crafted armor, but can also be seen with a gown from time to time when she visits the Court of the Sun.

Personality traits:

She is loyal and fearless but headstrong at times. This does not hinder her to do as she is told however.
Aellerel also harbor a fanaticall hatred for the Alliance. She has a fair singing voice and plays the high elven harp as taugh by her mother Elariel Goldenbough.

History:

Aellerel was born to the minor noble house of the Dawnshadow, a house of hunters and rangers. Her mother, Lady Enariel, taught her courtly manners. Her father, Lord Inerus on the other hand, taught her the use of the bow, and how to tame the animals of Qual'thalas.

He encouraged her when she wished to join the Farstriders but alas she did not make it. For both he and Lady Enariel fell in the fall of Qual'thalas.

This left Aellerel grief stricken and bitter, and she might never fully recover. But it also left her with a steel-hard conviction: That she would not lose anything to the Alliance or the Scourge ever again.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

8. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:

I saw a few members of the guild in Silvermoon and then googled the name, and found the guild to be very interesting.

9. Why do you want to join us?: I think that roleplaying with others is much more fun and easier when you belong to a guild and make a shared idea come to live.

10. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?:
I have no problem at all with that.

11. Your experience in WoW: I have just started but have read the lore for many years before I started playing.

12. Your experience in roleplaying: I have roleplayed for about 3-4 years before coming to WoW.

13. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?:

(Main) Anadun -Starsong Sentinels.

14. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC and surrounded by other people who are also OOC: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?:

I use brackets to signal that I am speaking OOC, otherwise I use a chat.

15. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?:

I am very familiar with the terms and always seek to avoid them.

16. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.):

I am 20 years old, a young man who enjoy being creativ and I also enjoy roleplaying games and fantasy books. I play the harp and delights in making new songs. I play for now every day and on the weekends I will be on as much as I am able.

Last edited by Aellerel on Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaleil

Kaleil

Character sheet
Name: Kaleil Sunstrike
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application-Aellerel Dawnshadow   Application-Aellerel Dawnshadow EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 10:16 am

Hello and welcome to our forum!

I noticed on question 6 you answered why you wanted to join a task force not why your character would like to join, could you possibly edit that?

Also in response to OOC brackets in /s we do not use any OOC in /s /y and /e including brackets, would you be comfortable with that?

Everything else seems ok to me.
Back to top Go down
Aellerel

PostSubject: Re: Application-Aellerel Dawnshadow   Application-Aellerel Dawnshadow EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 1:04 pm

Hello and well met, I have fixed it now, and yes, of ocurse that is alright with me, might take some time to get used to though. But I will do so. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Application-Aellerel Dawnshadow   Application-Aellerel Dawnshadow EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 6:07 pm

This application isn't really giving us much to work on at the moment. Can you get back to us when you've come up with a background for your character?
Back to top Go down
Aellerel

PostSubject: Re: Application-Aellerel Dawnshadow   Application-Aellerel Dawnshadow EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 6:57 pm

Hello Nessra! Alright. I will do so then.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Application-Aellerel Dawnshadow   Application-Aellerel Dawnshadow EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 1:14 am

Has she become a well versed fighter in the past ten years, or is she still in need of training after she failed at joining the Farstriders?
Back to top Go down
Aellerel

PostSubject: Re: Application-Aellerel Dawnshadow   Application-Aellerel Dawnshadow EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 9:01 am

I would say she would need some training yes. Since she is young for an blood elf.
Back to top Go down
Kaleil

Kaleil

Character sheet
Name: Kaleil Sunstrike
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application-Aellerel Dawnshadow   Application-Aellerel Dawnshadow EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 7:28 pm

unfortunately at the moment we will have to decline your application. I think you need a little more time on your character to get more experience on it. We do rarely take lower levels unless they got a great character concept. Feel free to apply again in a month or so though! try and get a bit of experience with your character!

all the best!
Back to top Go down
Aellerel

PostSubject: Re: Application-Aellerel Dawnshadow   Application-Aellerel Dawnshadow EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 7:31 pm

I understand, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application-Aellerel Dawnshadow   Application-Aellerel Dawnshadow Empty

Back to top Go down

Application-Aellerel Dawnshadow
Page 1 of 1