Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Callistta Dawnstar.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Callistta

Application - Callistta Dawnstar. Empty
PostSubject: Application - Callistta Dawnstar.   Application - Callistta Dawnstar. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 10:29 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well)   Callistta Dawnstar,  Calli for short.

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well: Blood elf Paladin lvl 74.

3. Professions: Mining and skinning.

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?: She has had military training all her life, and wants to get back into it.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such) she has come from a military background, followed her parents footsteps. Training in Hearthglen and also the Bloodknight Guards, she has seen her share of battles, and fought in Northrend.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: Seen the guild around also was asked by a member if i wanted to join ic.

7. Why do you want to join us?: Seems nice fun friendly guild, i like the military part as was in the Bloodknight guard many years ago.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?  Im relaxed and friendly, i find most things funny.

9. Your experience in WoW: I started in vanilla, so have been playing many years now.

10. Your experience in roleplaying: Been rping for about 7 years now.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds? Yes have two in The Sun hawks, Ravensun and Gearfist IBS.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?   For me ooc is for party or whispers, (( in say anoy me big time i hate it when people use say for ooc stuff.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?   Yes i am aware except the Mary sue characters? . I dont god emote and do not metagame. I dont see the point in doing that.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)
Im 40, a stay at home mum, i get on wow every day, but some times may need to go as my youngest is 2 years old. My family need me some times also, but its workable.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Application - Callistta Dawnstar.   Application - Callistta Dawnstar. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 11:48 am

Hello!

We noticed quite a few missing capital letters, especially the 'I's. Do you usually pay attention to your writing when you roleplay? Furthermore, do you find it offensive if someone corrects you?
Back to top Go down
Callistta

PostSubject: Re: Application - Callistta Dawnstar.   Application - Callistta Dawnstar. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 12:12 pm

I do put more time in writing when rping, some times mistakes happen, I was tired last night when I did the form. I don't mind anyone correcting me.
I would prefer that to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Application - Callistta Dawnstar.   Application - Callistta Dawnstar. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 12:26 pm

Whisper myself, Ishelia, Tialis or Wehlaen ingame for an IC interview.
I'm going to be busy most of the afternoon myself, but should be available later tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Callistta Dawnstar.   Application - Callistta Dawnstar. Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Callistta Dawnstar.
Page 1 of 1