Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Rhakvos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhakvos

Application - Rhakvos Empty
PostSubject: Application - Rhakvos   Application - Rhakvos EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 9:00 pm

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: Rhakvos (A.K.A the Impaler)

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well: Death Knight, Lvl 59, may change from Two-Handed to Duel-Wielding.

3. Professions: Mining and Skinning

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?: He did background checks on most of the guilds he witness. Most he felt were unworthy of him. Mercenaries, Noble Houses fighting eachother, these werent worth his time. Still, he had confidence in his power but not enough to stand alone, and the Sin Belore was a good start to rediscovering who he was before the Lich King took him under his control.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: Rhakvos was a warrior during the Great War when Arthus came with his undead to Silvermoon. He survived it and served under his Prince only to be branded freaks by humanity. He was marked with a very dark past even before the Lich King ensnared him as a Death Knight, and afterwards he was nicknamed 'The Impaler' for his savagery and skill at killing. He was also known to hold absolute loyalty to those he called 'master' which was very rare. Now his dark heart has a slim glimmer of hope that he can find something more than bloodshed in the world.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: Went guild hunting and wanted some information about the Sin Belore. Asked a guild member for details and decided this was a good choice.

7. Why do you want to join us?: IC reasons, Rhakvos isnt one to be a servant, but if the person who leads it is worth it, he'd swear himself with a smile. OC, I like the idea of an RP community while taking part in raids and missions.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?
It's a bit mixed with me on this one (for example, I hate it when people use the term 'retarded' often as I myself am dyslexic, but I'm relaxed enough to be open about it.

9. Your experience in WoW: Been on and off for a couple of years but keep with the plot times of the game.

10. Your experience in roleplaying: Do Larping now and then and am very detailed and descriptive in my emotes.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds? A Worgen is in 'Burning Demons' but its very little RP to be honest.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
Yes I am, because I believe its important to keep the IC atmosphere alive on the server. I only use brackets in whispers to avoid making things complicated.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
I am aware of these terms and will avoid them at all costs.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)

Mid 20's, putting together a dog walking business, play as much of WoW as I can without blocking out real life. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue

Application - Rhakvos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Rhakvos   Application - Rhakvos EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 9:54 pm

Whisper myself, Tialis, Wehlaen or Ishelia ingame for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down

Application - Rhakvos
Page 1 of 1