Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Thalandros Bloodsorrow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thalandros

Application - Thalandros Bloodsorrow Empty
PostSubject: Application - Thalandros Bloodsorrow   Application - Thalandros Bloodsorrow EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 4:43 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well)
Thalandros Bloodsorrow - IC name. Thalandrós - Avatar.

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
Lv 100 Mage
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Thalandr%C3%B3s/simple

3. Professions:
Tailor & Ench

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?:
Having once been within the Sunfury, and later a brief stint within the Sunreavers, Thalandros is a trained War-Mage. Due to this, and his personal upbringing, he finds that remaining within the City for an indefinite period of time to be far more draining than life within a battlefield, warzones and other generally hostile environments - adversely more toward a more 'freeing' feeling.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such)
Made the Head of his family's House as the dust settled after the Sin'dorei conversion after the Fall, Thalandros was originally born into a family formed from a political marriage - trained in weaponry by the patriarchal family, and magic by the matriarchal.

Upon his eventual return from the Sunfury (in which he had remained until the later days), he had later resurfaced during the initial days of the Sunreavers' own works within Northrend until his eventual return to Silvermoon, enlisting within the newly formed Phoenix Vanguard of the time: becoming the head of the Spellweaving forces before being eventually dissolved.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
Saw 'em around and about a little over a year ago, at least.

7. Why do you want to join us?:
I've been intrigued by the guild for some time, but never really had the time before recently due to sideprojects, Raiding and the likes during MoP.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?
Yep, I'd say the first one.

9. Your experience in WoW:
Vanilla - Scarab Gate preparation. Came back about mid BC. "When the first teams were finally taking out TK", as my GM from the time puts it.

10. Your experience in roleplaying:
RP'd a Night Elf Druid on Darkmoon Faire within the Vanilla period, and then upon return on Scarshield Legion with my Blood Elf Warrior* until the Zandalari Uprising patch of Cataclysm when I'd moved to Argent Dawn.
*Had to suffer through being a Paladin until Cata when I could finally reroll the char into Warrior class.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?
Officer in Burning Ashes.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
Yeah, I can keep it clean with little trouble - already been told as to how far that applies. No worries. And used to do the bracketing thing back on Scarshield, as it was our servers' way of differentiating between IC, and any necessary OOC comments.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
Yup, clued in.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)
24 and from Wales; returned to College last year after some years out, so that I can finally go off to Uni for Environmental Engineering either within Swansea, or the Aalto campus in Helsinki. Finnish classes once a month on Saturdays 10:30-12:30, usually home about 2pm. However, I'm online every day to some extent. I'd say I'm fairly open about most things.
Back to top Go down
Wehlaen

Character sheet
Name: Wehlaen Silverwalker
Class: Templar

PostSubject: Re: Application - Thalandros Bloodsorrow   Application - Thalandros Bloodsorrow EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 4:49 pm

Looks good. You know what to do :p
Back to top Go down
Thalandros

PostSubject: Re: Application - Thalandros Bloodsorrow   Application - Thalandros Bloodsorrow EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 6:05 pm

Just carry on, business as usual?
Back to top Go down
Tialis

Tialis

Character sheet
Name: Tialis
Class: Priest

PostSubject: Re: Application - Thalandros Bloodsorrow   Application - Thalandros Bloodsorrow EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 7:22 pm

Pretty much.
Back to top Go down
http://danica-malbaski.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Thalandros Bloodsorrow   Application - Thalandros Bloodsorrow Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Thalandros Bloodsorrow
Page 1 of 1