Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application- Ilantis Sunstorm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ilantis

Character sheet
Name:
Class: -

Application- Ilantis Sunstorm  Empty
PostSubject: Application- Ilantis Sunstorm    Application- Ilantis Sunstorm  EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:40 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well)
-Ilantis Sunstorm

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
-Level 100 Fire Mage Item level 702

3. Professions:
-Tailoring and Enchanting

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?:
-Ilantis has previous military experience as he used to work for Kael'thas after the scourge invasion.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such)
-Ilantis was a Quel'dorei mage apprentice before the invasion. During the attack he escaped but his teacher as well as his family did not escape. Ilantis then joined Kael, honing his skills in fire magic. Ilantis hates humans for not helping his people during the invasion. He also dislikes Death Knights as they used to be the servants of the Lich King.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
-I like to do random rp in Silvermoon and I noticed many people were from Sin Belore guild so I decided to research.

7. Why do you want to join us?:
-I took interest in this guild as there aren't many serious Sin'dorei guilds. I also like the fact that you willing to help newbies (like me) to learn how to rp.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?
- OOC I'm really relaxed and I can have somewhat dark sense of humour. It is hard to offend me as I don't take insults to heart, unless the person really meant what they said then that would be upsetting but otherwise I don't mind.
-IC I take rp seriously and respect others rp ideas and characters.

9. Your experience in WoW:
-Honestly I didn't play for long maybe two months but I'm learning quickly and I have two lvl 100 characters already.

10. Your experience in roleplaying:
I only did some random rp in Silvermoon so far but my character is shaped except his backstory which I'm still finishing.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?
I do not right now but I'm planning to in the future.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
Yes, I usually only use /say and /emote IC anyway. OOC I usually use guildchat Trade Chat and Whisper. No I don't use brackets as I don't know the purpose of them in Wow.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
- I had to research what Mary Sue meant but I can guess how to spot such characters and how to avoid them.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)
-I'm 17 I'm from England and I go to College right now. I usually spend all my spare time playing but at the same time I take part in a lot volunteering activities outside of school etc. So I usually play in sessions, for long period of time.
Back to top Go down
Tialis

Tialis

Character sheet
Name: Tialis
Class: Priest

Application- Ilantis Sunstorm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application- Ilantis Sunstorm    Application- Ilantis Sunstorm  EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:55 pm

/w Nessra, Ishelia or Tialis for an invite. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://danica-malbaski.deviantart.com/

Application- Ilantis Sunstorm
Page 1 of 1