Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Shanothy Shadowsun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shanothy

Application - Shanothy Shadowsun Empty
PostSubject: Application - Shanothy Shadowsun   Application - Shanothy Shadowsun EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 9:35 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well)
Character name: Shanothy
Last name: Shadowsun

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
Level 100 Rogue
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Shanothy/simple

3. Professions:
Leatherworking and Engineering for primary, working on Fishing and cooking.

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?:
Shanothy wishes to do whatever she can to help her people, and most of all, to keep her sister safe.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such)
Shanothy and her sister grew up in Eversong woods, but later moved to Quel'Danas, while they were there, her father trained Shanothy to use the sword to protect her family, but before she could even hold the sword properly, the scourge invaded Quel'thalas. Shanothy and her sister were sent to a group of civilians, while her parents helped protect the sunwell. Her parents got killed defending the sunwell, while Shanothy and her sister managed to survive.
After she found out about the death of her parents, she spent most of her time alone in the woods. Then one day she found a rogue, she was fascinated by how he could disappear in the shadows. He quickly found out about her spying on him, and he offered to train her in the arts of the rogue. Shanothy accepted without hesitation. The rogue disappeared not long after.
Shanothy returned to Silvermoon with her sister, who had become a priest. Shanothy is now a rogue in training. She is still a little clumsy with the blade, but she is agile and knows well how to use the element of surprise to gain an advantage in the battlefield.
Shanothy got a loving heart for her own people, and will do anything she can to protect the Sin'Dorei and her sister.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
I found out about Sin Belore on the Argent Dawn forums.

7. Why do you want to join us?:
I want to join you because it seems like a fun guild, and i want to get into roleplaying.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?
I am mostly relaxed, and my sense of humor is pretty good (personal opinion). I do not really get offended by any subjects at all.

9. Your experience in WoW:
I stated playing WoW in Pandaria, during the ToT patch. I raided SoO normal with a guild on Ragnaros Alliance which got disbanded, after that I took a break, and now I am back in the game.

10. Your experience in roleplaying:
I got little to no experience in roleplaying.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?
Nope, i do not.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
I am able to keep these channels In Character only, except for maybe when I use /say in dungeons. When I am OOC, i use other chats, such as Trade, Instance, Party, Whisper, Raid and Guild.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
I am familiar with these terms, and I am pretty sure I am able to avoid such traps in my roleplay.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)
I am 17 years old, birthday in april. I go to school, currently studying Aqua Culture, to become either a fish farmer or a Fish health biologist. I usually play mondays and thursdays from 5 to 9, or something like that. And other than that, i play when i got time. I do not have much time to play on tuesedays, wednesdays and sundays.

Last edited by Shanothy on Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tweaking story and such.)
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shanothy Shadowsun   Application - Shanothy Shadowsun EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 8:18 pm

I got one question about your character's history.
You mention that she was sent to Isle of Quel'danas, but that's exactly where Arthas went. Wouldn't it have been a great disadvantage to her, and actually more dangerous than staying on mainland?

I'll also briefly explain what a Mary Sue is, in case you wish to know what it means. Mary Sue -characters are often the ideal fantasy character the person playing them would want to be. They don't have any noticeable flaws and they often make their characters special in some way, different from anyone else, but never in a negative way (and by negative, I mean flaws that make their character less desirable in other's eyes). AKA snowflakes. This link pretty much explains it, in the extreme way: http://img09.deviantart.net/54e9/i/2004/09/4/b/mary_sue___how_to_tell.jpg (with the exception that there are no japanese cat creatures in WoW)
Back to top Go down
Shanothy

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shanothy Shadowsun   Application - Shanothy Shadowsun EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 8:50 pm

I tweaked the story now, it should be a little better.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shanothy Shadowsun   Application - Shanothy Shadowsun EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 9:04 pm

Looks better now.

Poke Ishelia, Tialis or Nessra for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shanothy Shadowsun   Application - Shanothy Shadowsun Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Shanothy Shadowsun
Page 1 of 1