Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Sanil Tham'arisan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanil

Application - Sanil Tham'arisan Empty
PostSubject: Application - Sanil Tham'arisan   Application - Sanil Tham'arisan EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 2:49 pm

Information about -my- character.- Sanil Tham'arisan

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well)
Sanil Tham'arsian. Teacher of fire and arcane.

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
Blood elf mage. Level 100 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Sanil/simple (YES I BOOSTED HIM)

3. Professions:
Tailoring and Enchantment.

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?:
Sanil is a teacher. It was his dream and he has been aslong as he can remember.

He has taught many magisters, along with spellflingers of the Sin'dorei.
He was recently known as a very nautral / Alliance friendly character as he joined the Sunreavers to go to dalaran. He spent his time there teaching both horde and alliance of his art in both fire, and arcane, and some frost.

That all ended with Jaina's rampage. Which caused him to once more go back to Silvermoon. He is now without work and struggling to get by.
Non or few noble families want to have his service knowing that he have taught alliances in the past. So he is stuck without work. Now available to join the causes infront of him. And the one that favours him the most would be the Sin Belore

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such)

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
My first encounter with the Sin belore was on DB. Didn't really role-play with you guys. But I know the basics.

7. Why do you want to join us?:

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?

Normaly relaxed, and enjoy a good chat. I don't mind being told I've done something wrong. I point out things myself if I see fit. But I don't do it to mock or be rude. Just to help for someone to improve!
I take IC rather serious. I know many might be new to roleplay and I don't straight out rage or start yelling at people if they don't do something that is unreasoable or outside the lore. Sometimes you just have to let go, and take arrow to the knee

9. Your experience in WoW:
Started to role play back in vanilla. On Defias Brotherhood. I take my role-play seriously. No OOC in /s /e or /yell. I don't pvp or raid alot, or pve of that matter. I find WoW's content bad since Burning Crusade.

10. Your experience in roleplaying:
Many years.. Started to role play back in vanilla. On Defias Brotherhood. I take my role-play seriously. No OOC in /s /e or /yell.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?
I have a alt called Andrenal. Currently guildless.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
I will never be seen using any OOC talk in Say, emote or yell. Not even Brackets. If I want to talk to someone OOC I'll use whisper, raid or party. OOC even in brackets is breaking role-playing rules.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
Just avoid Bazaar and you'll mostly be fine.
No seriously. God emoting which is basicly making an action without a character being able to respond. Or deciding what happens without the other player being able to respond to it. Is the kind of role-players I simply ignore.

Meta-gaming is the same. If you /who me and see me in a zone. And approach me in ect.. In Plaguelands without any IC reasons to find me or you got -no- reason to be there? I'm sorry. I will not like you, and we wont get along

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)
Hello. I'm 23 years old and I live in norway. I play the character Sanil. I work as a industrial worker. I work from 6- to 15.00. I get back normaly around 16.00 to play games, yey.
I spend most my day playing WoW, if not Fallout 4 or Battlefront (love those games) So let me in. Give me a reason to log on WoW in the weekends instead of those games.. And I will Wink

Last edited by Sanil on Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Application - Sanil Tham'arisan   Application - Sanil Tham'arisan EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:05 pm

You missed a few questions. This one is probably the most important one:

Quote :
8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?
Back to top Go down
Sanil

PostSubject: Re: Application - Sanil Tham'arisan   Application - Sanil Tham'arisan EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:54 pm

Fixed!
Back to top Go down
Ishelia

PostSubject: Re: Application - Sanil Tham'arisan   Application - Sanil Tham'arisan EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 6:27 pm

Send me, Nessra or Tialis a /w when you can. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Sanil Tham'arisan   Application - Sanil Tham'arisan Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Sanil Tham'arisan
Page 1 of 1