Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Ralael

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ralael

Application - Ralael Empty
PostSubject: Application - Ralael   Application - Ralael EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 1:26 am

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head:
Ralael (Ralael Emberwing)

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
Monk, Mistweaver, 100 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Ralael/simple

3. Professions:
Enchanting, Jewelcrafting

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?:
He is but a mere servant, and his reasons would be selfish; along the lines of wanting to keep an eye on his cousin, Maxinel Emberwing.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application:
Ralael Emberwing is a part of a long living family tree who have been servants for generations. His goals have never been his own nor will they ever be. He wishes to find a master, or a mistress, to serve. A fine Lady or a great Lord who needs an abiding servant by their side. He was bound to a noble house for almost a hundred years before they perished in the battle of Isle of Thunder alongside his parents. He sought for another family to serve but never managed to find one to stay at for long.
During his whole "career" he has been working as an apprentice to a wineyard and cheese vendor, studied a while to become a half mastered hairdresser and as a waiter (and later chef apprentice) to a forsaken Chef.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
Friend. I blame Krysta!

7. Why do you want to join us?:
The guild seems interesting and I want to see if Ralael has a future in such.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?
Some things should not be joked about, but I do have a humour from the darker side. I do not take the game too seriously, and I hope I won't be surrounded by people who do. I am a strong personality, with strong opinions, but who isn't in the very end? I just voice that opinion.

9. Your experience in WoW:
Played since Vanilla. I know quite a lot, love lore, love PvP, Raiding is nifty. Poweleveling is awesome.

10. Your experience in roleplaying:
I have RP'd since late TBC/early WotLK

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?
Zul Atal Alarion, Ruthu.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
Channels meant for RP are only for IC, if there are others around. I do not mind goofing in an instance, battleground or an empty plot somewhere when there are no people to bother but myself and a friend. I do not lol nor do I jump onto other's RP to cause problems.
Whispering with brackets only if I need to, and to make sure they do not misunderstand an OOC whisper to be IC.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
Yes. Yes I am.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)
I am 22 years old, Finnish, I like coffee, I dislike blue cheese, I moved to the Netherlands not long ago to live with my spouse. I am unemployed (sadly). I play pretty much every day, and if not I am spending time out with the in-laws or just, you know. Doing something else.
Back to top Go down
Tialis

Tialis

Character sheet
Name: Tialis
Class: Priest

PostSubject: Re: Application - Ralael   Application - Ralael EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 1:34 am

Hiiiii, Relael. Remember me? I'm Tialis, the one who was busy having her brother tied up when you found us.

Soooo the thing is...We like your application. We do. It's just that we're not sure how a servant would really fit into SB, even OOCly.

So my suggestion would be to adjust it so he has some skill in combat that would be beneficial to SB. Perhaps he is good at defending someone, perhaps he's good with close combat, that sort of thing. I don't mind if he assigns himself to a member of SB with the intentions of serving and protecting them, but we can't really go with the basis of "He's a servant."

I realize that may seem unfair given that Krystal's alt is a servant. But she remains in the guild because her main is an IC recruit. That's why we have the OOC rank. It's for guildies' alts.

So I'm making the suggestion because we would like to have you if you can make that adjustment.

Thank yooouuu! <3
Back to top Go down
http://danica-malbaski.deviantart.com/
Ralael

PostSubject: Re: Application - Ralael   Application - Ralael EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 1:38 am

He has his own field of combat but sadly it is not physical. Thank you for the quick answer and I wish you lot a good luck! Smile Yet, I do not wish to change my character for a guild alone.
Hope to RP with you later on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
Name: Sylvaelynn
Class: Priest

PostSubject: Re: Application - Ralael   Application - Ralael EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 10:49 pm

Report to Sylvaelynn Sin'talah. You will most certainly be useful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Ralael   Application - Ralael Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Ralael
Page 1 of 1