Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Candriss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candriss

Application - Candriss Empty
PostSubject: Application - Candriss   Application - Candriss EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:50 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: Candriss (OOC name) Lady Candriss Sal'athrin (Full name)

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Candriss/simple
Level 100 Warrior

3. Professions: Noblewoman, Warrior

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?: With the events of recent years ranging from Arthas' rampage across Quel'thalas to the losses of the sunfury on the Isle of Thunder, it's enough to make anyone think long and hard about what they are doing to aid their dying race. It was because of these thoughts, coupled with the fact she was no longer needed in her previous occupation, that led Candriss to decide to join a task force. As for why Sin Belore specifically it is because there's no official records stating whether they're on good or bad terms with the Thalassian army these days, the political possibilities fascinate her and would like to learn more as well as aid her people in a more active manner.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: Candriss Sal'athrin is the middle daughter of 3 in her family and, being the middle child of a noble line, this effected her greatly growing up. Since she was not expected to take up the mantle of the head of the family she was instead to be trained as a Warrior to act as her sisters bodyguard in addition to her lessons in art, culture and etiquette as is expected of a lady of noble birth. The two life styles, as you can imagine, clash rather a lot. On one hand she's expected to be able to sing, hold a deep political conversation and talk with proper manners yet on the other be able to slog through waist high mud and smelling of gore, only to then fight on the other side. She knew this all too well and rather than get all depressed about not being the one to get the title or not being the adorable little sister she took is as a challenge. A challenge to see if she could outclass her sisters, and what began as a mere sibling rivalry lead to her growing up into an ambitious young woman believing if something's worth doing it's worth doing so perfectly. In recent years and as her elder sister began spending more and more time confined to Silvermoon she found herself with no need to protect her sister anymore, after all estates have their own guards and the arcane guardians patrolling the streets are likely more deadly than herself. Instead she began wondering what to do with herself and, coupled with reasons stated in number 4, led her to seek out an order such as the Sin Belore.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: I spoke to Anthrios (I think that was his name. BElf monk in you guild) in Warspear one night and from there looked into it.

7. Why do you want to join us?: The few people from the guild I've spoken to seem quite nice and I like the simple concept. Not much else to it.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion? Well I've taken an active role in playing devils advocate during Ethics of Science lectures in my university (E.G. I stated we should stop sending aid to Africa and proceeded to back it all up with factual evidence and I found it amusing how worked up the other people got when they couldn't find a flaw in some of my arguments) so controversial subjects really do not phase me in the slightest.

9. Your experience in WoW: 5 years and counting!

10. Your experience in roleplaying: 4 years or so in WoW, SWTOR and FF:XIV

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds? No others in RP guilds, 1 Rogue which is kinda my main though that's a social guild.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why? The guild rules don't actually say why not (I just double checked) they just say because everyone else does doesn't mean I should. But I'm assuming it's because it's against Ts and Cs of role play servers and common courtesy.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay? God-emoting - Forcing something on somebody elses character, meta gaming- taking OOC knowledge and using it IC without finding it out IC or letting OOC knowledge influence IC actions, Mary sue - Overpowered / ridiculous / snow-flake characters that make no sense.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a uni student so most evenings I tend to play, though at last minute I can be asked by my flat mate to go for a drink and I cave reeeaaaally easily so I might say I'm gonna be here but at the last minute have to pull out. Part of the reason I can't raid xD Sorry if that is going to cause issues but like the old saying says, real life > in game. I'll be sure to always at least let somebody know I won't be around however. I'm from the UK and am actually involved in the creation of a UK based social guild on my Rogue as of present, thought I may as well be honest about that ^^
Back to top Go down
Tialis

Tialis

Character sheet
Name: Tialis
Class: Priest

Application - Candriss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Candriss   Application - Candriss EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:59 pm

Looks good to me. Whisper Nessra, Ishelia or Tialis ingame for an invite and IC interview. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://danica-malbaski.deviantart.com/

Application - Candriss
Page 1 of 1