Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Krystaluni

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krystaluni

Application - Krystaluni Empty
PostSubject: Application - Krystaluni   Application - Krystaluni EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 2:15 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: Krystaluni

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well: Level 100 Death Knight http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Krystaluni/simple

3. Professions: Alchemy (Elixir Master)

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?: As a Death Knight sworn to service the Horde along with the Ebon Blade, she has had trouble fitting into her new-old home. It has been especially tough to find new reason to fight with the defeat of the Lich King even after such a long time. Like most of her kind, she felt her mission finished but could not leave. She wants to get a new pointer in her undeath, by serving her race as she once did.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: She was a warrior in her previous life, fighting in Quel’thalas against the Scourge. Like so many others, she fell in combat.
Eventually she was brought back to life, now as a puppet of the Lich King and just another minion in the Scourge army. Her mind broke free with the other knights under Mograine at the Light’s Hope, and she has since been fighting alongside the Horde. Fearing the reaction of her old brethren, she refused to set a foot in Quel’thalas again until very recently. Seeing the destruction that was wrought upon the city and the surrounding woods, she has decided to once again make use of her blade for the good of the elves.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: I’ve seen them around many times, but did not have the courage to find out more. I recently gave a ride for a person named Esuite and finally decided to ask more about Sin Belore.

7. Why do you want to join us?: I have been interested in blood elf roleplay for quite a while now, but joining the navy or Farstriders wasn’t really a good idea with a death knight. Much like it’s not the best idea to shove yourself in the middle of House politics with one. A special tasks force seemed like a very interesting concept!

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?: I’m overall a very relaxed person. I myself have a bit of a dark humour, though I try not to go overboard and hurt anyone. As long as it’s a joke, I don’t mind.

9. Your experience in WoW: I have been playing since vanilla wow times, and roleplaying properly ingame since Wrath. I used to also raid back in both vanilla and wrath, up until MoP when I finally put down my raiding garb and switched over to PvP.

10. Your experience in roleplaying: I’ve been roleplaying since Wrath, though mostly on the Alliance side, night elf and druid RP as well as my death knight, up until the MoP when I switched to Horde properly and joined the old Zul Atal Alarion where I stayed until they went on a hiatus. As of the resurfacing, I rejoined them with my troll again. Despite how long I’ve been roleplaying, I’m still pretty new to blood elf scenes.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds? I have my second main Barnsey in the Wonderspark Carnival, an alt Zakarra in the Zul Atal Alarion and another alt in The Silver Industries.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?: I always keep /emote and /yell IC, and /say mostly in IC. Exceptions having been if I’ve been PvPing or raiding etc with a friend. Even then, I never use those channels for OOC if there is a chance it could bother someone, break their immersion etc. I usually use brackets if I whisper someone and I’m not sure if they use /whisper ICly, even though I rarely do myself. It’s good to make sure you are being OOC rather than be misunderstood.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?: Yes, I am familiar with such terms and have had very unpleasant experiences especially with god-emoting and meta gaming. I avoid all three like it was the new Scourge, and therefore am always open for suggestions and pointers on my characters. Especially when it comes to Mary Sue characters, I want to avoid creating them.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)
I’m a 21 year old (trans)man from Finland. I am currently on a break from school, but am scheduled to continue after New Years. I study to be a chef. I play nearly every day, but that is likely to change again once I go back to school. I also suffer from anxiety disorder and depression, just to put those out there. Otherwise, I’m a pretty chilled guy who enjoys RP whenever I can.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue

Application - Krystaluni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Krystaluni   Application - Krystaluni EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 3:28 pm

Other than stressing the fact that we do not accept OOC messages on /s, /e or /y in any environment (except addon related ones that you automatically broadcast in PVE and PVP, such as interrupts etc. We advice you to turn those addons off in RP-PVP situations, though), this application looks good to go.

Whisper Ishelia or Tialis for an IC interview. I'd do it myself, but unfortunately my officer character is missing in action at the moment Smile
Back to top Go down

Application - Krystaluni
Page 1 of 1