Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Anitheras Sunshard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anitheras

Application - Anitheras Sunshard Empty
PostSubject: Application - Anitheras Sunshard   Application - Anitheras Sunshard EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 4:38 am

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well) Anitheras, Ani'theras Sunshard.

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well: Warrior 100 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Anitheras/simple

3. Professions: Blacksmith/Mining

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?: Ani'theras is a highly capable combatant, one at home in both battlefields and skirmishes. Despite a life of warfare and training, in his recent years he has been incapable of finding others a purpose he can truly invest his energies in. After a period of aimlessness and idle training, he was made aware of Sin Belore.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such) Ani'theras has ever been a protector. A middle child of a prestigious noble family, he was trained from childhood in the arts of war to be made into a true champion of Silvermoon, yet after he moved into Draenor and placed into the Illidari's doomed command, any hope of patriotism failed in him. Being swapped from order to order, forced into compensatory servitude of the Shattered Sun, he steadily became another embittered veteran of war, who upon return to Silvermoon was a shade of his former self, now one eye poorer.

Despite work in various orders, Ani'theras was always at ends with the overly complicated ways of civilian life. Striking out alone, he would often loan his aid to his family whenever he could, at the side of his aimless adventuring across Azeroth. His longtime comrade found him work in a company serving the interests of Silvermoon, that despite not lasting long, introduced him to his partner with whom he has steadily fallen into a civilian life with. As of late, Ani'theras has found himself yearning something, a chance to once again strive for a purpose, to once again prove himself on the battlefield, and ultimately break some of the monotony of the predictable city life.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: I noticed them hanging around when I was considering current guilds after I returned from a long break.

7. Why do you want to join us?: This guild does not seem to be reliant on large numbers which is something I particularly like in guild events. Smaller numbers allow for more interaction, or rather more meaningful interaction between the participants and the event.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion? Yeah.

9. Your experience in WoW: I've played WoW for quite a while now, and RPed since late Vanilla. I started out blueside, switched to Blood Elves at TBC and have been on Argent Dawn since late WotLK. I only really raided in TBC and Cata, though I'm typically just a roleplayer as opposed to other big interests in the game.

10. Your experience in roleplaying:
Well I've roleplayed since late vanilla, and on this realm in particular I have roleplayed across various guilds in the Blood Elf community over the past few years on Argent Dawn. I have also had a lot of experience running events and DMing, which is always something I enjoy doing ever so often.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds? Nope.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why? Yes. And I do, but only in /w, and only in a situation where whispering is something the character might be able to do in the circumstances.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay? Yes certainly.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)
I'm a 23 year old English guy called John. I graduated from University in a creative writing course and I would largely say I am just a standard chilled out gamer. I do have a bit of a hectic work schedule as I work behind a bar, but I try my best to find time for events and roleplay where I can.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue

Application - Anitheras Sunshard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Anitheras Sunshard   Application - Anitheras Sunshard EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 7:30 pm

Poke one of our officers ingame for an IC interview: Ishelia, Nessra or Tialis.
Back to top Go down

Application - Anitheras Sunshard
Page 1 of 1