Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alaeron Sunheart application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alaeron

Alaeron Sunheart application Empty
PostSubject: Alaeron Sunheart application   Alaeron Sunheart application EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:26 am

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well)
Avaellach appeares above my head (it was inspired by the game Witcher III - Avallac´h). I made the character before I decided to roleplay with it. IC name is Alaeron Sunheart.(though if its not that well known, or the name is accepted with this minor change, I´m more than happy to keep my IC name Avaellach Sunheart) Smile

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
Level 100 Discipline Priest (IC-ly shadow priest, healer only for content)

3. Professions:
None, I roleplay for fun, my raider and full geared characters are on another realm (Emerald Dream).

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?:
He has recently returned from Outland, and wishes to use his talents for the good of his kin, just like he always had.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such)
Alaeron is the only son of a powerful warmage. Unfortunatelly he is nothing like his father. He had always been a thin, weakly elf, unable to lift a sword. His willpower and faith however allowed him after years of studying to summon the Light. After the destruction of Quel´Thalas (when his mother died), his father was asked to join Kael´thas´ forces in Outland. He took his son with him, he had no intention of leaving him behind. After arriving in the new world and seeing that it is not  paradise, he started loosing his faith and the Light abandoned him. He started to experiment and use Shadow magic at this time.
He was there when the elves laid down their weapons in front of Shattrath City´s defences. He has become one of the Scryers, along with his father.
After years in Outland, he has decided to return and see what has become of the Kingdom. He wishes to offer help, despite being frowned upon because of his magic.
( I´ve read lots of lore and forums, asked my other guildmates if they think this is right, and came to the conclusion that it is lorewise o.k. I hope I am not mistaken)

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
I´ve been searching for Sin´dorei only guilds and saw a few of you walking in Silvermoon so I whispered for information.

7. Why do you want to join us?:
After reading about your guild it really caught my eye, it´s something I am looking for in RP.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?
I´m very hard to offend. Smile

9. Your experience in WoW:
Have been playing for four years. Only PVE  but I´m open to learn/do PVP.

10. Your experience in roleplaying:
I´ve roleplayed a Death Knight on Alliance side, and recently moved to roleplay as a Sin´dorei.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?
I have a Sin´dorei mage in another roleplaying guild.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
Yes.
And yes I use (( )) when OOCly asking questions from non guildmates at an event as they can not see guildchat.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
Yes.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)
20 years old student, and since it´s summer I play a lot.
Back to top Go down
Tialis

Tialis

Character sheet
Name: Tialis
Class: Priest

Alaeron Sunheart application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alaeron Sunheart application   Alaeron Sunheart application EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:07 pm

Good evening, Alaeron.

Your name has been discussed with the other officers, and we have agreed that Avaellach is an acceptable name to use as we generally ask that people go with the name that floats above their head.

The only issue we have is regarding the brackets thing. Generally we use gchat to let people know OOC information or raid chat. If you are RPing with one or two people outside the guild, /w is also acceptable.

Other than that, looks good to me! Will be nice to have a shadow priest around. Please /w Nessra, Kaleil, Anthrios, Ishelia, Tialis or Wehlaen for an invite and IC interview (which is just us getting a little IC information about the character, as you've already been accepted.)
Back to top Go down
http://danica-malbaski.deviantart.com/

Alaeron Sunheart application
Page 1 of 1