Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Nahiri Blazeheart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nahiri

Nahiri

Application - Nahiri Blazeheart Empty
PostSubject: Application - Nahiri Blazeheart   Application - Nahiri Blazeheart EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 8:59 am

INFO ABOUT CHARACTER

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well)

Nahiri Blazeheart

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:

Lvl 97, Paladin - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Nahiri/simple

3. Professions:

Tailoring and skinning

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?:

Nahiri`s life is being a part of the military. The order she was in has been recently dissolved (due to OOC reasons unfortunately). As finding out things is her job, learning information about Sin Belore made her see it as an opportunity to put her training and special talents to good use, for her people.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such)

Nahiri is a trained Special Operations officer, specialized in collecting of information and counterintelligence. She has seen her share of wars, although she acknowledges the power of information above any other means to be a step ahead of the enemy, which is why she prefers a cunning intelligent approach rather than brute force or direct combat. Her past has been tumultuous, which made her focus on her job more than anything else.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:

I have had the opportunity to RP with a few members of the guild, on occasion, in the Royal Exchange in Silvermoon. Also, Wehlaen is a good friend of mine and he speaks highly of you people.

7. Why do you want to join us?:

The guild I have been a part of was also military-based, and it has been dissolved, the leaders finding it more fun to return to their Alliance characters. As I have been a roleplayer for many years, I am looking for a guild that can offer the kind of environment where my character can continue its personal growth and development, and I think that Sin Belore may be the one for that.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?

RP is fun, and -for- fun. I enjoy a good laugh and when I am not in the mood, I prefer to find ways to not spoil other people`s fun. I am not a moody person, rather I take things lightly, and it takes quite some effort to offend me.

9. Your experience in WoW:

Been playing WoW since late Vanilla, mainly PvE. Started RP`ing around 4 years ago and never went back since then.

10. Your experience in roleplaying:

Around 4 years, on three different races: blood elf, night elf and troll.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?

Yes, I do have an alt that I have created not long ago, but Nahiri is my main RP character. I have been roleplaying her for more than 2 years now.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?

I am a full-time roleplayer, so I rarely to never break character, which means I don`t go OOC unless really necessary. I use brackets only for OOC talking but never in public channels, rather I use them in /w or private channels to make sure the people I am talking to know I am speaking from an OOC perspective and so it doesn`t affect other people`s RP.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?

I have been roleplaying for quite some time now and from personal experience I can say I too am against any of the practices mentioned in the question. All the characters I have roleplayed are quite far from these things, as I believe in having well-defined, simple and realistic characters.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)

My name is Kat, I am 26 years old, currently working at a software company in Italy, as a UI and brand designer. I play mostly during weekends and weekday evenings, and sometimes during mornings, but it all depends on the amount of work I have to do. Please excuse any English grammar errors, the language is not my primary one and it sometimes fails me, especially when tired.
Back to top Go down
Ishelia

Application - Nahiri Blazeheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Nahiri Blazeheart   Application - Nahiri Blazeheart EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 10:06 am

Is'a good application. Feel free to send a /w to Wehlaen, Ishelia (Me.), Tialis or Nessra for an IC interview.

But since I heard your character will be an apprentice of Wehlaen, I reckon he will sort it out.
Back to top Go down

Application - Nahiri Blazeheart
Page 1 of 1