Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Teise'elle Leafshade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teise

Application - Teise'elle Leafshade Empty
PostSubject: Application - Teise'elle Leafshade   Application - Teise'elle Leafshade EmptyFri May 22, 2015 10:20 pm

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well)
Character's name: Teise
Roleplaying name: Teise'elle Leafshade

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
Hunter, Level 100
Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Teise/simple

3. Professions:
Smelting - 370
Blacksmith - 225
First Aid - 136
Cooking - 535
Fishing - 97

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?:
Mostly too occupy herself with a good mans work and creating some activity for herself too keep her body active! She loves feeling helpful and kind, pushing mean people off nice people's backs on the streets and so on.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such)
She has not been in the army, but she has practiced hunting in the woods of Eversong woods on the border too Ghostlands since she was a teen so she is self taught a long with her older brother, and still maybe not the best. She climbs trees and loves sitting up there, just chilling in the woods which makes her kind of bored on her daily routine and wants some new adventures.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
I've heard about them mostly on Facebook where I asked a question in Argent Dawn EU group, which guilds they'd recommend for me, but I just saw them in Eversong woods, right outside Silvermoon doing a spar and I watched and it was entertaining, so I considered it highly and Nessa sent me the site so I made an application!

7. Why do you want to join us?:
I wanna have some more Roleplay other than walking around in Silvermoon streets and staring at the same architecture over and over again, so I will be active a lot. Aswell wanna better up my fighting emotes!

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?
Yes, I have a very good sense of humor, and I get jokes difference depending on the person as well. It's not often I shoo of a joke by a person, depending on how tense or rude the situation got when the joke was pulled, and usually I wait a while too see other people's reactions since they most likely know the person better than I do since I am often new, so no awkwardness happens or fights.

9. Your experience in WoW:
First I started just leveling characters on a Private server around 2009, I was on that for a very good while with a friend, then we went through public servers and leveled there instead. Then I went and find some videos about what else to do in World of Warcraft and I came across Roleplaying, I started low, did some cascual very light Roleplay with random adventures and made up a family with some new found friends, then it got too silly for me so I took it higher and eventually brought me too Horde, and so on, kinda stuck around there, always got back when my friends lured me back! Now all but one is Blood Elves on Argent Dawn.

10. Your experience in roleplaying:
I've Roleplayed since 2011, I started roleplay in some more medium guilds (Can't recall any names) that the leader didn't really do shit in around 2012-13, from then I've jumped around, trying to find a good fit for me, and you lot sounds like a really good guild, worth sticking around for!

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?
No, I don't, I can't dual guild ^^

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
Yes, I can't remember the last time I used those in an Public chat even. They only occure when I try to fix or try to understand what a person means in /Guild, /Party, /Instance, or most often /Whisper. Of course I believe it's better to ask that question privately and not with an entire raid or group of people present.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
Not Mary Sue, but I get your point, and yes, I will be able too avoid those, only in Alliance I've had too use OP VS OP when a guy wasn't playing fair, and that was a while back, like a year or two.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)¨
My name is Daniella, I am 17 years old, 18 in half a year.
Yes, I try to go to school as much as possible, but I live alone and I get often very sick for ages or somewhat panics about it because of the heavy pressure. I had a rough living situation which forced me too move out earlier.
I play everyday, at least log on every day and check how people are doing and what's going on. Of course I have a life outside of World of Warcraft, but it's not every weekend or week I spend time with my friends.

Thanks for reviewing me!
Back to top Go down
Tialis

Tialis

Character sheet
Name: Tialis
Class: Priest

PostSubject: Re: Application - Teise'elle Leafshade   Application - Teise'elle Leafshade EmptyFri May 22, 2015 10:40 pm

Hello, Teise! We weren't watching to see if you'd post an application or anything...

*cough*

Anyways, your application has been approved. Please contact Nessra, Wehlaen or Tialis ingame to get an invite and IC interview!
Back to top Go down
http://danica-malbaski.deviantart.com/
Teise

PostSubject: Re: Application - Teise'elle Leafshade   Application - Teise'elle Leafshade EmptyFri May 22, 2015 10:43 pm

Yes! Hah, thanks, yeah, sorry, it took a great while, I was distracted with How I met your mother and blurting out singing ^^ Reached views pretty fast, I was surprised ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Teise'elle Leafshade   Application - Teise'elle Leafshade Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Teise'elle Leafshade
Page 1 of 1