Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Kaeltharian Sunblaze

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaeltharian

Application - Kaeltharian Sunblaze Empty
PostSubject: Application - Kaeltharian Sunblaze   Application - Kaeltharian Sunblaze EmptyMon May 18, 2015 2:35 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well)
Kaeltharian Sunblaze. Nickname :Tharian
2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
92 Mage (leveling)  Link :http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Kaeltharian/simple

3. Professions:
Enchanting
Tailoring

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?:
Tharian desired to obtain knowledge .... as knowledge is power and power is to be obtained at any price to prevent the horrors of the past repeating themselfs , Sin Belores morals fall inline with this goal!
5. Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such)
Born in quel'thalas ,kaeltharien hails from a common house.

For the first Century of his life , he lived as a simple enchanter .... crating items such as enchanted furnishings , floating lights and even assisted in the creation of the occasional arcane construct , not much for fighting he used his magics to simply make his and his familys lives easyer.....

However during the third war , His beloved family were slain by the scourge ........this greif combined with the loss of the sunwell was crippling .... and changed the cheery mage into an embittered broken man .......

This new Kaeltharian had lost everything , contemplating suicide ... he was approched by an old freind who offered him vengance .... teaching him in the ways of the flame wheilding blood-magi Tharian breifly became part of a storm of vengance upon the scourge ... but when the wars were over and the dust settled he simply dissapered.

He has been wandering the eastern kingdoms for a number of years attempting to deal with the losses that had broken him and ways to sate his hunger for magic, he returns to quel'thalas a somber man , still struggling in vein to let the past go!

His motivations , to aquire new knowledge ..... as knowledge is power , and power is to obtained ....... at any price to prevent the horrors of the past repeating themselfs!

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
First i noticed you on the in game guild finder
Then a friend mentioned you to me

7. Why do you want to join us?:
Ive thought about giving RPing a go for a while , but a few years ago i strolled into the goldshire in on a new toon .... and well , Needless to say i was put of with it beeing ERP and thats it ....
So a friend suggested joinging a proper RPing guild so ive decided to give it a go (after server changing ofc )

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?
........Your kidding right ? .... who the F*#^s Pc on the internet ....

9. Your experience in WoW:
Been playing since release .... Depressing when i think about it , mainly melee class's though!

10. Your experience in roleplaying:
None prior realy , Unless you count playing D&D with a group of mates a few years back , although i was the DM ><

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?
No

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
Yes thats the point of Roleplaying right? Although i have used brackets as my friend i keep refering to said its the proper thing to do when speaking out of character.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
Dictating the results of say a strike on another player .... Useing knoledge i... but my character dosent have .... Mary sue *cough ANDUIN WRYN cough*

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)
Im 24 years old , i work as a breakfast chef in a hotel usual work from about half 6 in the morning till 2-3 local time (sometimes i do the odd evening ) normally on wow or some form of game when im not at work or training

Last edited by Kaeltharian on Mon May 18, 2015 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kaeltharian Sunblaze   Application - Kaeltharian Sunblaze EmptyMon May 18, 2015 4:26 pm

Is your shift key broken by any chance?
We're noticing a distinctive lack of capital letters in your writing.
Back to top Go down
Kaeltharian

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kaeltharian Sunblaze   Application - Kaeltharian Sunblaze EmptyMon May 18, 2015 4:30 pm

ive a new keybored and mouse on the cards , this ones getting fudged
Back to top Go down
Ishelia

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kaeltharian Sunblaze   Application - Kaeltharian Sunblaze EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:03 pm

Unfortunately, we do somewhat require an applicant to possess a proper working keyboard. If that will allow you to write even better, like proper use of capitalization then we'd love to see your application in the near future once again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaeltharian

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kaeltharian Sunblaze   Application - Kaeltharian Sunblaze EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:02 pm

Edited it caps lock ftw
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kaeltharian Sunblaze   Application - Kaeltharian Sunblaze EmptyWed May 20, 2015 6:27 pm

I'm afraid we'll have to decline your application at this point. The lack of capital letters is still quite substantial and we require our members to pay attention to their writing.
Good luck finding another guild for your elf. Luckily there are many other Blood elf guilds around so you shouldn't have trouble finding one. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kaeltharian Sunblaze   Application - Kaeltharian Sunblaze Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Kaeltharian Sunblaze
Page 1 of 1