Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Mithrenes Sunseeker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mithrenes

Mithrenes

Character sheet
Name: Mithrenes Sunseeker
Class: Blood Mage

Application - Mithrenes Sunseeker Empty
PostSubject: Application - Mithrenes Sunseeker   Application - Mithrenes Sunseeker EmptySat May 09, 2015 9:11 pm

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well)

Full name of my character is Mithrenes Sunseeker.

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:

Mithrenes is fire mage, for the time being he is 26lvl, but I will level him up in free time.
Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Mithrenes/simple

IC, I intend on being an evoker that creates custom spells with goal to become magister.

3. Professions:

Currently none. I intend on getting enchanting and tailoring.

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?:

Mithrenes believes he could use some help to achieve his personal goals.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such)

Greetings, my brothers and sisters.
My name is Mithrenes Sunseeker and I write to you
as I wish to join you. I believe we both would benefit
if you accepted me into Sin Belore, as my magic can
help you and I want to have helping hand if needed.
I am sure you will make the right decision.

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:

I asked the chat if any blood elf RP guilds are recruiting. Most of the people recommended you.

7. Why do you want to join us?:

Because I want to make some friends, improve my RPing and have fun doing that.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?

I am very open minded and accepting. I can talk about any topic. Sense of humor? Depends.
My friends say I'm funny but I wouldn't say that. Still, I like to laugh Smile

9. Your experience in WoW:

I've started playing in 2011. I was most active until the end of Cataclysm. Then in MoP I couldn't
enjoy this new "panda content" so I started to RP. Now it's pretty much all I do. I'm not much of a raider, I am terrible at PvP, so about 90% of my time playing is RP.

10. Your experience in roleplaying:

I consider myself a beginner. Although whilst I was roleplaying on Alliance side, people often said I was good and that they enjoyed RPing with me. Yet, I am sure that I still have much to learn.
My biggest problem is that I'm very shy and find it really hard to, like, walk up to the stranger and start RP like it was nothing.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?

I've recently switched to the Horde, so Mithrenes if my only RP toon. On Alliance side, I was in The Cenarion Heroes for 2 years.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?

I think that /say, /emote and /yell are strictly reserved for RP and should not be used for anything but that. Also, I don't use brackets because if I want to say something OOC, I do it in /whisper, /instance or /guild (depends on situation).

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?

I am familiar with these and I do all I can to avoid such persons. Of course I am doing everything to not be one of them. Smile

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)

I am 17, soon 18. I am still going to school. I play quite often ( Before you ask - yes, I don't have life)
I live in Poland. I'm usually playing from around 4 PM to 10 PM GMT +1 time zone.
I am of really bad health so sometimes I have to go to hospital for some time, therefore not being able to play ((but I'll try to inform you beforehand if it's possible) Hospital is merely a set back!! )
But I must say, I am very shy person and I will not use Team Speak/Skype. I just wont. I would die...

Anyways I hope my application will be accepted as I'd love to be part of Sin Belore.
Regards,
Mithrenes
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Application - Mithrenes Sunseeker   Application - Mithrenes Sunseeker EmptySun May 10, 2015 8:20 am

Quote :
Mithrenes believes he could use some help to achieve his personal goals

The Sin Belore is a task force. How do you reckon we'd be able to help your character achieve his goals? Unless his goal is to simply fight.
Back to top Go down
Mithrenes

Mithrenes

Character sheet
Name: Mithrenes Sunseeker
Class: Blood Mage

PostSubject: Re: Application - Mithrenes Sunseeker   Application - Mithrenes Sunseeker EmptySun May 10, 2015 8:57 am

Well, while he has confidence in his magic skills, he knows that it's not enough and may need allies skilled in combat as well.
Back to top Go down
Ishelia

PostSubject: Re: Application - Mithrenes Sunseeker   Application - Mithrenes Sunseeker EmptySun May 10, 2015 4:13 pm

Sounds fair enough. Unless Ness starts howling protest, feel free to /w me, her or Anthrios for an interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Mithrenes Sunseeker   Application - Mithrenes Sunseeker Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Mithrenes Sunseeker
Page 1 of 1