Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Rathermar Duskflame

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rathermar

Application - Rathermar Duskflame Empty
PostSubject: Application - Rathermar Duskflame   Application - Rathermar Duskflame EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:27 am

FO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well)
Rathermar Duskflame

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
Warlock level 100: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Rathermar/
http://www.wowhead.com/list=6122795/eu-argent-dawn-rathermar

3. Professions:
Jewelcrafting Tailoring

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?:
Has been on a leave of absence following an injury in the Sunreavers. Now is restless and is looking to defend his people as best he can.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such)
Rathermar was originally a Magi serving in the defense of Silvermoon. Following the destruction of the Sunwell he was broken. He had lost many family and friends. As the withdrawal from the Sunwell worsened, he became addicted to mana crystals as so many had. He finally pulled himself together and enlisted in the Sunreavers, serving first in Dalaran during the Northrend campaign and then on the Isle of Thunder during the Pandaria campaign. While on the Island he was wounded and was forced to return to Silvermoon.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
In game trade chat ad.

7. Why do you want to join us?:
Been looking at joining an RP guild for a while, transferred servers from a raiding server just to get the chance.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?
I would say I am very capable of taking a joke, you have to be if you are English living in America!

9. Your experience in WoW:
Have been an on and off player since burning crusade. Was in a high end raiding guild during WOTLK left for cata and came back for Pandaria

10. Your experience in roleplaying:
Almost none, but friends have said it’s like acting which I can do decently well.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?
No.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
I will be able to keep say emote and yell to IC only, I occasionally use brackets when messaging someone for the first time just say they know I am OOC. I was told this was good etiquette

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
I have done my research on roleplaying and have been able to avoid them so far. Almost made a Mary Sue mistake first time I was thinking of roleplaying, but corrected it very quickly afterword’s.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)
I am 24 years old. I was born in England, lived in Spain for a while and am now studying for my Master’s Degree in Marine Biology in Florida in the US. WoW is not my priority in life, my two main priorities are my studies and my girlfriend. As such between the time difference and my other responsibilities I cannot guarantee I will always be available for events, however if I am available I will most certainly participate to the best of my ability!
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Application - Rathermar Duskflame   Application - Rathermar Duskflame EmptySat May 02, 2015 2:13 am

Looks good.

We prefer that our members don't use brackets or any other OOC on channels that are reserved for roleplay (/s, /e, /y). If you have to notify someone that you're currently not roleplaying, just whisper them instead. Or if you have to go afk during roleplay, you can either emote that your character goes deep in thought, or just slap on your /afk tag - people usually understand what's up.

If you think you can follow that rule, whisper either myself, Ishelia or Kaleil ingame for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Rathermar

PostSubject: Re: Application - Rathermar Duskflame   Application - Rathermar Duskflame EmptySat May 02, 2015 11:38 pm

I can definitely follow those rules, thank you very much for your decision and I will contact you in game ASAP. Have a good one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Rathermar Duskflame   Application - Rathermar Duskflame Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Rathermar Duskflame
Page 1 of 1