Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application : Sullren

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sullren

Application : Sullren Empty
PostSubject: Application : Sullren   Application : Sullren EmptyFri May 01, 2015 3:48 pm

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well) Sullren (Quinn Sullren is the full name)

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well: Level 100 Hunter http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Sullren/simple

3. Professions: Tailoring/mining

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?: Sullren has recently retired from fighting in the Arena. He has been an Arena fighter for the past 8 years but now wants to serve a purpose. He wants to give something back to his people. To his fans. Serving in Sin Belore is exactly how he intends to do this.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such) A stalker of the forests, a Champion of the Arena, a seeker of knowledge from the darkest recesses of Azeroth. Just a few of Quinn Sullren's many skills. Born and raised in Silvermoon though he spent much of his time outside of it. The wilderness being his home away from home. Sullren is short, muscular Blood Elf. He has long blonde hair and deep green eyes. He is very mild mannered. Very well spoken, kind and polite. Though can become very gritty should something upset him.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: I used to be in it during the Wrath period back on Defias Brotherhood. I left the Horde to join the Alliance and get myself in World PvP and stopped Role playing entirely. This very Hunter was born in Sin Belore. I levelled it to around 50 before I moved it over. I also had a rogue named Elusifer too. I remember Kristias and Nessra and was gutted that Sin Belore had migrated.

7. Why do you want to join us?: I am now looking to get back to my roots. I want to Role Play once again and what a more fitting way to come back then to join the very first guild my Hunter was in when I made it. I want to relive some of the epic moments we had back then. Like the Alliance invasion of Eversong.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?: I am too old to be offended by silly things on the internet!

9. Your experience in WoW: I have been playing on and off since Vanilla. My priest from back then is on Alliance with his Benediction as a trophy from those days.

10. Your experience in roleplaying?: I have been into Role Play since Vanilla. I gave it up end of Wrath to get into World PvP.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?: I do not currently. I am looking at getting my priest into some Role Play on Alliance though soon.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why? I try to keep "Out Of Character" emotes and chats to whisper. I can ruin immersion. If I do need to "OOC" then I will use the brackets above.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?: You don't get from Vanilla to now without having to deal with the God Emote/Meta Game arguments. I shall not use my other characters to interfere with my Hunter's or anyone else's line of Role Play. EVER!

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.) I am a 29yr old single Parent. My kid is a little gamer herself so I find I have a lot of spare time on my hands to give to WoW. But of course there will be times I cannot get on. Because "Kid". Smile
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Application : Sullren   Application : Sullren EmptyFri May 01, 2015 3:59 pm

I remember you! Very Happy

Feel free to /w me, Ishelia or Kaleil for an invite back to the guild.

The guild rules state no OOC or brackets on /s, /e, or /y channels, btw. Do keep that in mind when you come back!
Back to top Go down
sullren

PostSubject: Re: Application : Sullren   Application : Sullren EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:03 pm

Hey! Will get in touch ASAP. I will definitely remember! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application : Sullren   Application : Sullren Empty

Back to top Go down

Application : Sullren
Page 1 of 1