Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Collaboration in Silvermoon RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cále

Cále

Character sheet
Name: Cale Lightsinger
Class: Paladin

Collaboration in Silvermoon RP Empty
PostSubject: Collaboration in Silvermoon RP   Collaboration in Silvermoon RP EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:11 pm

Greetings, everyone!

I would like to bring two matters to the Sin Belore's attention, as I believe they might interest at least some of you... Feel free to respond to either of, or both of them.

First matter: Weekly sermons
From the looks of things during the Northrend Expedition, it would seem that at least some of the Sin Belore's members are sympathetic towards the Light. The Sacrarium will start to host weekly, public sermons where we preach, lead prayers, and open a forum of debate to talk about recent events from a pious point of view.

These events will usually be held on Sundays at 20:00, outside our office in the Bazaar, and anyone from the Sin Belore who'd be interested to attend, is more than welcome to do so.

Furthermore, if there is any interest for this, we will have these events announced in the ingame Calendar. As such, would there be a specific guild officer I should make a habit of inviting and granting moderator status to? If not, I shall require a list of people that wish to be regularly invited.

Second Matter: The Silvermoon Observer (newspaper)
This would be the currently-defunct newspaper that Abulos used to write. We are thinking of starting it up again, with a heavy patriotic tone into which Sacrarium dogma is occasionally weaved as well, so to make patriotism and Light-worship appear synonymous to the readers. The reasons why the religious aspect of this is of interest to the Sacrarium is obvious, but I'd imagine the patriotic message might also interest the Sin Belore.

Basically, we could use a few people willing to work for the paper as journalist. If any of you guys are interested, you would be welcome to help us write articles related to current events in Silvermoon, or ongoing concerns of our people abroad. The issues of this paper will, obviously, be posted up on the Community Forums, in part for the fun of writing them, and in part to (hopefully) generate additional interest around Silvermoon RP.

If none of you are interested, or have the time to help out, you should however be aware that the plan is for each issue of the paper to feature an interview with an actual Sin'dorei RP'er. So it would still be great if we could at least bother some of you guys about that in the future. The occasional, flattering article about one of the good and upright soldiers of the Sin Belore would surely be of interest to you, I should think! Smile

...that is all for now. Looking forward to seeing some replies!

Light's Grace,
~Cale
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration in Silvermoon RP   Collaboration in Silvermoon RP EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:04 pm

Send the calendar invites to me.

I don't know if any of our members are into journalism IC, but I'll tell them to poke Abulos if any of them are!
I'm sure many of us wouldn't mind getting interviewed though, or forwarding any news we might have Smile
Back to top Go down
Cále

Cále

Character sheet
Name: Cale Lightsinger
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration in Silvermoon RP   Collaboration in Silvermoon RP EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:40 am

Grand! Will add you as soon as I sign on.

And you can send people my way as well, regarding the paper. Abulos doesn't want to do it as a full-time thing for himself, so I suspect I shall be holding the threads for this project, even if the original idea is to be credited to him!

Forwarding news would definitely be appreciated as well, as well as if you ever have plans for community events that you would like the paper to announce on beforehand. And I'll definitely get back to you about doing some interviews, in any case, although if we find no additional people for the project I shall have to clear up my "to write" list before this can really happen.

Thanks for the reply!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration in Silvermoon RP   Collaboration in Silvermoon RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Collaboration in Silvermoon RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: External Affairs-
Jump to: