Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Three on three Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gor'Thrak

Three on three Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Three on three Tournament   Three on three Tournament EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:42 pm

IC scroll:
Throm-ka, Sin Belore.

You're invited to take part in a three versus three tournament that's going to be held in two weeks on the 17th.
It will be held in an arena and there will be summoners ready to bring you to the location in case you've none available yourself, should you happen to accept this invitation.

Sharpen your axes, tend to your armour and prepare for glorious combat!

Gor'Thrak Frosthowl, Oathsworn, Death Knight and Berserker of the Shatterskull Marauders

OOC:

Greetings!

In a two weeks I'll be holding a tournament where people will get to participate in groups of three. The exact time is the 17th of January, a thursday. We'll be using an outdoor arena so that people will be able to watch.

Rules:

-No tanking specs allowed
-Max 1 healer per team
-Regular arena rules apply (No Blood Lust (And the similar), no food buff/flasks/pots, etc.)
-You may only recieve buffs from yourself or other members of your team
-If you've any complaints then voice them after a fight is over, not during combat
-Teaming up with people from outside your guild is allowed
-You may change your spec and choice of talents between battles

Afterwards people can enjoy the privilege of being able to do rematches or test themselves up against others of their choice, but it won't be as part of the tournament itself. If the situation is right more stuff might happen, but I haven't thought of anything specific yet.

There might be prizes, but I haven't made up my mind. It's certain that there will be honorary titles given to the winners IC though.

Choose your partners wisely, work out tactics, practice and prepare!
Back to top Go down
Kaleil

Kaleil

Character sheet
Name: Kaleil Sunstrike
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Three on three Tournament   Three on three Tournament EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:02 pm

Thanks for the invite, I'm sure we can cough up a few champions!
Back to top Go down
Gor'Thrak

PostSubject: Re: Three on three Tournament   Three on three Tournament EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:07 am

The exact time of the event will be 8pm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three on three Tournament   Three on three Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Three on three Tournament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: External Affairs-
Jump to: