Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Keelmaeron

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keelmaeron

Application - Keelmaeron Empty
PostSubject: Application - Keelmaeron   Application - Keelmaeron EmptyFri May 12, 2017 10:34 pm

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head:Keelmaeron

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:Lv36,Paladin

3. Professions:None at the moment but this will change.

IC INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

4. Character's name, title(s) and lastname, if different from the OOC name:Keelmaeron /no tittle at the moment/Silverwalker

5. Does your character have a custom class, and if so, what is it? Honestly I wanted Keel here to be just a regular Spellbreaker,similar to the ones that existed while the Blood Elves were part of the Aliance.

6. What motive does your character have to join a Task force?:Keelmaeron grew up on stories,legends about his people that were whispered near the campfires.He was born while Blood Elves were a part of Aliance.He was trained in combat by his superiors,yet always felt like his people were being used.After Garithos did what he did he found himself more and more haunted by his dream of home,one he never saw but heard so much about.He wanted to be a part of an Elven kingdom,so this might just be his chance!

7. If you're using an RP addon, please copy paste* your character description & history if you have written one down:Dont have one at the moment but I will see about changing this.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

8. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:Honestly,I searched the web for rping Blood Elven guilds.

9. Why do you want to join us?:Because I think it will be a good expiriance and because I find your rules acceptable and proper,in simple words I like what I read on your site.

10. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion? I am not easy to offend,especialy on the internet.Yeah I am quite relaxed and about my humor...Well it works sometimes?

11. Your experience in WoW:Since Burning Crusade,done a tad more pvp but I like both spheres.

12. Your experience in roleplaying:Im new in it to be frank with you,and I am learning,learning and enjoying it!

13. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?No,I do not.

14. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC and surrounded by other people who are also OOC: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?Well as being a newbie in this I must say I did use brackets for the time,but since I am fresh I can change the habbit of it very fast.

15. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay? Yes I am and I dislike them,no character can be perfect they are just reflection of ourselves/our imagination and thus no reason for such nonsense Smile

16. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.) I am 23 years old,I work at the packaging factory and thus my play time is restricted to outside my workshifts,standard morning and afternoon shift changed weekly.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
Name: Sylvaelynn
Class: Priest

PostSubject: Re: Application - Keelmaeron   Application - Keelmaeron EmptySat May 13, 2017 5:25 pm

Hello Keelmaeron,

Thank you for your application. I hope you don't mind a few questions from our side:

- How do you envision RP'ing a Spellbreaker? The class could be considered a bit overpowered. How do you deal with that in your character's story so that they aren't invincible.
- Your app looks a little hastily written. We do not mind mistakes since everyone makes them, but we do expect a little more effort when writing in roleplay. Will you indeed make such an effort when roleplaying?

Also, if you are online and see me online as well, do poke me and we'll have a chat.

Regards,
Sylvaelynn
Back to top Go down
Keelmaeron

PostSubject: Re: Application - Keelmaeron   Application - Keelmaeron EmptySat May 13, 2017 10:24 pm

Hello

Ofcourse I don't mind the questions.

- How do you envision RP'ing a Spellbreaker? The class could be considered a bit overpowered. How do you deal with that in your character's story so that they aren't invincible.

->I am aiming for adapted version of a Spellbreaker,in WoW a character immune to magic would be more than overpowered,so I am thinking about changing that to resistant rather than immune (something similar to Blood elf passive),since he will be a tank he will be a sturdy character and therefore he should fall into the Spellbreaker design. Now since Spellbraker unit was my favorite unit in the game,my character would fall into the same role in WoW - Tank,melee soldier dressed in Sin'dorei colors fighting with the blade on the front while being supported by other characters.I dislike overpowered characters and I wouldn't like to RP one.

- Your app looks a little hastily written. We do not mind mistakes since everyone makes them, but we do expect a little more effort when writing in roleplay. Will you indeed make such an effort when roleplaying?

-> I will indeed try my best,though I often play after work and It's possible that I was a bit tired while writing it.As I said I will try my best.

Sorry for the longer reply.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
Name: Sylvaelynn
Class: Priest

PostSubject: Re: Application - Keelmaeron   Application - Keelmaeron EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:36 pm

Poke myself, Krenae, Kristeas or Neothir (or ask if an officer is online) for an invite and we'll sort an IC interview afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Keelmaeron   Application - Keelmaeron Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Keelmaeron
Page 1 of 1