Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Alinarah

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alinarah

Application - Alinarah Empty
PostSubject: Application - Alinarah   Application - Alinarah EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 12:19 am

OOC INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: Alinarah

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well: Level 100 Hunter.

3. Professions: Enchanting (Still need to level that up)

IC INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

4. Character's name, title(s) and lastname, if different from the OOC name: Alinarah Emberfury

5. Does your character have a custom class, and if so, what is it? - Mercenary/Hired Gun

6. What motive does your character have to join a Task force?: Provides protection from other hired guns to kill me, it also serves as an extra income for when i wont be on a private contract.

7. If you're using an RP addon, please copy paste* your character description & history if you have written one down: (i will do so when i set up my TRP)

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

8. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: TradeChat

9. Why do you want to join us?: I have been on Argent Dawn for almost 3 years now and i couldn't find a decent RP guild. I have tried to establish my own RP guild, however that failed. I then heard of this guild, and asked Sylvaelynn some questions about the guild. After finding out what i wanted to know i asked to join the guild and was sent to this forum. In my experience with RP Guilds, i have never seen such an organised application process, consider me impressed.

10. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion? - No, i am very relaxed. Sometimes even too relaxed, although i am very shy and don't communicate much unless spoken to me. I have to be honest though, i might have a short temper but will never show it unless severely ticked off. Things that tick me off is not very much. I guess my biggest issue is if somebody directly insults me as a means to hurt my feelings.

11. Your experience in WoW: i have been playing World of Warcraft since 2008, i dont have allot of raiding experience however i can try if needed.

12. Your experience in role playing: As mentioned earlier, i have been on Argent Dawn for almost 3 years. I have RP'ed a lot over the years. Hopefully i will live up to your guilds standards.

13. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other role playing guilds? No, not at the moment.

14. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC and surrounded by other people who are also OOC: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why? I am able to be in character for the remainder of the time i play World of Warcraft, However when i want to speak OOC i use brackets, it is a good way to indicate that i am speaking OOC.

15. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your role play? I am not familiar with those terms no, however from what i read i can assume its role playing assuming you cant die and so forth? I do not do that, i take Role playing seriously and i treat it as if i was living inside the game itself. (Thats what roleplaying should be should it not?)

16. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.) About me? Well, i am 22 years old and from South Africa. I work at an International IT Company and have to work late some times (9PM my time 8PM Realm Time) during the week i try to be online from 11PM (10PM Realm time) onward. I am a male and i am of European decent. Weekends i will be online a lot more as i don't work then.
Back to top Go down
Kristeas

Kristeas

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application - Alinarah   Application - Alinarah EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 6:51 pm

Hi Alinarah and thanks for applying!

I don't see anything in your application that should be a direct problem.
Although I do want to ask if your character is able to jump through the usual "Yes Ma'am, No sir" hoops that come with the theme of a military guild?

It makes it easier to tell those hired guns to get lost.

Quote :
god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters

God-emoting is pretty much acting like you are all powerful and forcing emotes on people

Meta gaming is using OOC knowledge in negative ways.

Mary Sue characters are "perfect". They are beautiful, smart, strong, can do no wrong and are loved by everyone they meet.
Back to top Go down
Alinarah

PostSubject: Yes ma'am/sir   Application - Alinarah EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 11:30 pm

Bal'a dash Kristeas,

Regarding your question about the standard military lingo. Of course i will abide by the rules of the guild as i am but merely another Sin'dorei joining the ranks of a Military Guild. It would be expected that i abide by the rules and regulations.

Anu belore Dela'na, Shorel'Aran Kristeas. (Thalassian : The eternal sun guides us, Farewell Kristeas)
Back to top Go down
Kristeas

Kristeas

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application - Alinarah   Application - Alinarah EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 5:19 pm

Sounds good, whisper either Sylvaelynn or me and we will do the IC recruitment.
We're in Dustwallow Marsh for a few days so we'll have to think of something. Probably starts with an OOC invite and then do the Ic thing when possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Alinarah   Application - Alinarah Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Alinarah
Page 1 of 1