Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Soheaveth Starsliver

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soheaveth

Application - Soheaveth Starsliver Empty
PostSubject: Application - Soheaveth Starsliver   Application - Soheaveth Starsliver EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 2:32 am

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well)
Soheaveth

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
Warrior, 100, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Soheaveth/simple

3. Professions:
None; I'm a scrub.

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?: A sense of curiosity.
Soheaveth is a person that is interested in meeting new people, forming new bonds, and heading to new places to further his understanding of the world.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such)
Soheaveth is something of a thrillseeker, and he has quite an interest in magical curios. Soheaveth has performed tasks for the Reliquary, typically in not-so secure locations such as Pandaria, and he has developed a taste for danger and excitement in the performance of such tasks. He's not a stranger to combat, and the sword at his hip is something he knows how to use to fair effect, although he's far from a master of the martial arts. Between jobs and curious as ever, Soheaveth seeks to pursue his interests and indulge his curiosities in some new way, i.e an organisation such as Sin Belore.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
A friend, Saegwyth.

7. Why do you want to join us?:
RPing with people on the street at random can be quite fun, but it'd be nice to jump into a guild to make closer bonds and have more RP.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?
I'm not sure if it's a mark for or against me on this point that I was once invited to leave a guild for black humour. I've "matured" since then, although I'm still very open to jokes of that nature so long as they're welcome.

9. Your experience in WoW:
I've played WoW since 2006ish. Considering my age, this makes me sad.

10. Your experience in roleplaying:
I began RPing somewhere between 2008 and 2010. I can't honestly say when I began, but I've been doing it for quite a while now. (i wish i were better than i am given my experience)

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?
Yes. The character I'd currently consider my main is in "The Farstrider Regiment".

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
No. Once in a while I might make a correction in /e, but it's exceedingly rare that I do so. An old habit that once in a while makes a dark resurgence. I want to stress that this has happened maybe twice in my past five months on the Horde. I -- consciously -- stick to /p, /g and /w for OOC chat.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
Yes to both questions.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)
I was born 25/06/2000, making me 15 and putting me in my 16th year. I live in Wales, known for several things, chiefly: being an industrial wasteland, being part of the UK, being a general shithole and having sheep population in a ratio of 3:1 to the human population. I attend school and am nearing the end of my secondary education; as I write this I have just sat an exam. I play very often, and clock more hours in WoW than is probably healthy for me, typically logging on not long after returning home and logging off not long before going to school.
Back to top Go down
saegwyth

saegwyth

Character sheet
Name: Saegwyth Dawnsinger
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Application - Soheaveth Starsliver   Application - Soheaveth Starsliver EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 2:33 pm

Yes, yes. I confirm. He's alright despite the year of birth. Just making this post to 'confirm' the reference.
Back to top Go down
Tialis

Tialis

Character sheet
Name: Tialis
Class: Priest

PostSubject: Re: Application - Soheaveth Starsliver   Application - Soheaveth Starsliver EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 3:08 pm

After long deliberation, we have decided you may /w Nessra, Ishelia, Tialis or Wehlaen for an invite. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://danica-malbaski.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Soheaveth Starsliver   Application - Soheaveth Starsliver Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Soheaveth Starsliver
Page 1 of 1