Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Lanthiel Sunshadow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lanthiel Sunshadow

Application: Lanthiel Sunshadow Empty
PostSubject: Application: Lanthiel Sunshadow   Application: Lanthiel Sunshadow EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 8:49 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well) Lânthiel

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well: Death Knight, lvl 100 Link to armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/L%C3%A2nthiel/simple

3. Professions:No OOC professions because I'm lazy

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?: Get something to do and help her grandfather

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such) Lanthiel was a Farstrider-Captain before she became a death knight. She's about 2000 years old, so she was too young to fight in the troll wars. She got promoted to a captain a bit before the Third War and died defending the High Kingdom. Apparently she fought quite heroically, so she was risen and made into a weapon. After the fall of the Lich King she has wandered around and set up shop in the Eastern Plaguelands. Not too long ago she was reunited with her grandfather.
INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: From roleplaying with Maroleus, the grandfather.

7. Why do you want to join us?: Lanthiel needs a guild and you seem like an interesting bunch

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion? Yeah, I'd say that.

9. Your experience in WoW: I started in early MoP and have done some LFR raiding and battlegrounds.

10. Your experience in roleplaying: I started in mid-mop, and I like to think I'm pretty good at it. I've been told I am.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds? I have my current main in Oatshworn Brotherhood and an alt in Gearfist IBS

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why? I am able to keep them chats IC, and no, I don't use brackets

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay? Yep I am familiar and I do my best to avoid them

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.) I'm 16 years old and I go to school Monday-Friday. I play a lot of PC games and usually log into wow in the afternoon/evening.
Back to top Go down
Kristeas

Kristeas

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application: Lanthiel Sunshadow   Application: Lanthiel Sunshadow EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 8:53 pm

Quote :
From roleplaying with Maroleus, the grandfather.

Can confirm, is adorable granddaughter.
Back to top Go down
Tialis

Tialis

Character sheet
Name: Tialis
Class: Priest

PostSubject: Re: Application: Lanthiel Sunshadow   Application: Lanthiel Sunshadow EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:40 pm

Well, Kris seems fond of you.

So /w Nessra, Ishelia or Tialis for an invite. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://danica-malbaski.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Lanthiel Sunshadow   Application: Lanthiel Sunshadow Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Lanthiel Sunshadow
Page 1 of 1