Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Faydra Sunflare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faydra

Application - Faydra Sunflare Empty
PostSubject: Application - Faydra Sunflare   Application - Faydra Sunflare EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 6:48 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well)
Faydra Sunflare

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
Level 100 Paladin.
Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Faydra/simple

3. Professions:
None for now. Still contemplating on what to pick up.

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?:
Simple as can be, she wants to dedicate herself to a cause that feels right to her. She is well aware of the situation of her kin, so she wishes to aid however possible in restoring the greatness that the Sin'dorei had once had.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such)
At an earlier point of her life, Faydra had set herself up into joining the ranks of the Blood Knights. She'd seen plenty of things in her days of training and despite the hardships that came with her goals and ideals, she pushed forward. Even so, her time as a trainee came at an abrupt end as issues arose within her family. She was forced to leave behind what she'd done until then and return home.

Time was not wasted, for although she was away from the training grounds and her instructors, she made a point to try and practice that which she'd been thought. Wielding a sword soon came to not be all that troublesome and yielding the Light itself for minor purposes was not proving to be too difficult. (Or so she thought.)

As all had been sorted out within the family, she'd found herself in a position where she was now able to pick right back up from where she'd left off. In spite of that, she no longer wished to enroll and train to become a Blood Knight - why and how this change of heart occurred, she has yet to be able to answer herself. So, her steps had been taken another path and particularly that of healing. While she could fight, (decently in the very least) she knew that mending was something far more suiting for herself.
Time aided in accomplishing that, so now, all that she was left with was seeking out to join those that had similar ideals.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
Through a friend. If needed be, his name will be disclosed. (You know who you are!)

7. Why do you want to join us?:
Of what I heard, the guild sounds lovely and very promising. I've truthfully always wanted to be able to experience roleplaying on Horde too but I never got around to actually finding a good place to be a part of. This, however, has change now.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?
I'd say I'm more than able to differentiate between what's a serious thing to talk about and something that's purely meant as a joke.

9. Your experience in WoW:
I've been playing WoW since late Wrath. Took a short break then came back in early to mid Cataclysm. Mists of Pandaria was a time that I'd mostly spent not playing the game but I've been back in full force ever since Warlords had been released.

10. Your experience in roleplaying:
Mid Cataclysm is the time when I began roleplaying, so I have a few good years of experience behind me.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?
Yes, I do. Mostly on Alliance side, but there is currently only one alt on which I am active within a RP guild. This one will be the second active character.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
It's not an issue keeping those channels are strictly IC. As for brackets, I hardly ever use them, if at all.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
Oh yes, I am more than familiarized with the meaning of those terms. Rest assured, none of that will be brought into roleplay.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)
I'm 21 years old, currently in my third and last year of University. My program is rather flexible, so being around on WoW is not really an issue. When I am on depends from one day to the other, but events are almost always guaranteed to be spent online.
Back to top Go down
Ishelia

Application - Faydra Sunflare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Faydra Sunflare   Application - Faydra Sunflare EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 6:51 pm

Whisper Ishelia (Me), Nessra or Tialis for an invite!
Back to top Go down

Application - Faydra Sunflare
Page 1 of 1