Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application of Arnar.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arnar

Application of Arnar. Empty
PostSubject: Application of Arnar.   Application of Arnar. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 11:13 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: Arnar (Farstrider)

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well: At moment lvl 11 but i'm still leveling, marksman hunter.

3. Professions: Skinner and leatherworker.

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?: Military or researche task.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: Arnar is a tall proud Blood Elf hunter. His parents where also hunters but he never know them, they died/murdered after he was a few months old. He grew up with his aunt and uncle, who raised him like there own son and learned him the path of the hunter. Now he is an adult he is looking for a new home.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: I saw people walking around Silvermoon City, RPing.

7. Why do you want to join us?: I'm looking for an active RP guild, who are friendly and helpfull to people who are new to RP. I have still to learn alot, but i'm not afraid to get feedback possitive or negative.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion? I have no problems with that at all. Sometimes i have problems understanding whats been written because English is not my native language, but than i just ask...

9. Your experience in WoW: I play WoW for like 8 or 9 years( not always been on an RPserver)

10. Your experience in roleplaying: i'm a rookie but willing to learn, thats for sure, but at moment i can handle it fine.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds? yes i have a main, an 93 rogue( is at moment in another guild but its no problem to move him.)

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why? Yes i will follow this rule. No i don't use brackets.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay? I have heared about god-emoting and ERP but that just suck! A real RPer don't do that.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)I'm an 29 old female from Belgium. I'm a lesbian married woman(hope it no problem being lesbian?). I'm working as nurse in an elderlyhome with disabled and Alzheimer patients. I play alot if i'm able with my houres from work, i have sliding houres.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue

Application of Arnar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application of Arnar.   Application of Arnar. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 11:47 pm

Hello.

Unfortunately we have to decline your application, as we require more fluent English language from the members of this guild.

There are several active blood elf guilds around Argent Dawn, though, so I'm sure you won't have any problems finding a home for your blood elf. We wish you good luck on your journeys, and on your hunt for a suitable guild! Smile
Back to top Go down

Application of Arnar.
Page 1 of 1