Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Loreen Rivendale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neena

Neena

Application Loreen Rivendale Empty
PostSubject: Application Loreen Rivendale   Application Loreen Rivendale EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 2:35 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well)
LoreƩn "Neena" Rivendale.

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
Rogue lvl 100. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Lore%C3%A9n/simple

3. Professions:
Alchemy 700

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?:
Due to have heard about the order trough Ryak Sunwhisper and have met Nessra Sunwhisper once within the assassin hold Ravenholdt she finds herself in a position where she is able to offer her services of expertise to bring herself back to what she knows best fighting for the right of our glorious Sin'dorei and bring back what we've lost.
Loreen is a character that always strives to do the very best, she has a attitude yes but would never disobey orders. A cheeky character with no fear of getting her hands dirty. She has the background of a assassin, spy and also carries various knowledge about Alchemy. She obtain skill in close combat and various skills with weapons.
She seeks perfection, a home and a loyal force where she can practise her ecpertise for the good.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such)
http://www.argentarchives.org/node/133527

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
Trough Ryak

7. Why do you want to join us?:
I find myself in a position where RP seem to have died out and want to find a good place to settle my experience within lore and good Rp.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?
I am a very open person and and also believe that OOC is OOC and what's IC is IC, i love a good laugh and don't get offended by much.

9. Your experience in WoW:
Pve, Rp, raiding. I have played warcraft since burning crusade and follow the lores that comes with it as i find it interesting.

10. Your experience in roleplaying:
I have about 5 yrs of experience, been within "Farstrider regiment", "Farstrider ashes" and "Librarium".

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?
I have my hunter within Fartstrider regiment.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
Yes. I use the brackets in whispers if i speak OOC i don't take OOC or yell things out, it seems wrong.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
I don't see the fun in god-emoting and meta gaming, its absolutely beyond me and i don't find it fun at all.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)
I am 30 years old, i work part time and a part time mother to a 4 yr old. I normally play during night time after child is asleep but more or less every day unless anything else planned IRL.
Back to top Go down
Wehlaen

Character sheet
Name: Wehlaen Silverwalker
Class: Templar

PostSubject: Re: Application Loreen Rivendale   Application Loreen Rivendale EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 6:34 pm

It looks fine so far, but please take the effort and time to write out some of the background rather than linking us to the AA. We're not asking for her life story, just a short summary.
Back to top Go down
Neena

Neena

PostSubject: Re: Application Loreen Rivendale   Application Loreen Rivendale EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 6:41 pm

Loreen is from a tough background filled with deceit and lies, she worked for herself and made her low profiled life trough that.
Neena had no problem finding a place in this world after her fathers death as a deadly master of stealth, she is the whisper in shadowy corners and the hooded figure crossing dark fields, skilled with her daggers and the art of silent death.
She became a high-contract assassin hired by the respected noblemen to the lowly street mugger. She is the one they call upon when maintaining the dirty work that no one else would do.
She now seeks a path to walk where she can keep her skills and in return convert the madness of a word the sin'dorei kin now live.
(Here is where i have had my own guild going and throughout that not been able to build much background story to her)
Back to top Go down
Wehlaen

Character sheet
Name: Wehlaen Silverwalker
Class: Templar

PostSubject: Re: Application Loreen Rivendale   Application Loreen Rivendale EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 7:01 pm

Thank you, that'll do nicely. Feel free to send a /w to Wehlaen (Me.), Ishelia, Tialis or Nessra for an IC interview.

Mind you we are in Grizzly Hills for the Whispers of War Campaign so it will be a little while before we get back, but I'm sure that lazy mage of ours can make herself useful.
Back to top Go down
Neena

Neena

PostSubject: Re: Application Loreen Rivendale   Application Loreen Rivendale EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 7:02 pm

Lovely thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Loreen Rivendale   Application Loreen Rivendale Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Loreen Rivendale
Page 1 of 1