Sin Belore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eriesh Embersworn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eriesh

Eriesh Embersworn Empty
PostSubject: Eriesh Embersworn   Eriesh Embersworn EmptyMon May 04, 2015 5:11 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head:

Eríesh - Eriesh Embersworn.

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:

Mage, the level is rapidly growing as I just started this character on AD.

3. Professions:

Professions will be Enchanting and Tailoring.

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?:

To defend his homeland from both internal and external threat's. To gather knowledge and experience the thrill of Adventure once more.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application:

He has been a part of the Magisters for as long as he can remember. He served in several campaigns over the years and aided in the reconstruction of Silvermoon City after it was sacked by the Scourge. Eriesh can come off as arrogant and cold. Though the people that has taken the time to know him say otherwise.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:

Sullran and I have been playing together for a few years now. He spoke well of you.

7. Why do you want to join us?:

You seem like a good bunch of people.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?

I am not one to be offended easily. I would like to think that I have a sense of humor however twisted that might be...

9. Your experience in WoW:

I have been playing since wow was in beta testing.

10. Your experience in roleplaying:

My first realm was Defias Brotherhood there I stayed until recently. I started my roleplaying days in The Shining Strand along time ago.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?

None on Argent Dawn. On Defias Brotherhood I have character's in The Holy Lightbringers and Natures Grasp.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?

If I have something to say out of character I will use whisper or guild chat. There is no reason to use brackets.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?

I would not have made it this far if I did not know about it.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself:

Hello everyone, my name is Ronnie and I am 36 years old. I work at the local hospital as a nurse. My gaming hours are quite random during the weekdays as my work hours vary. I do try to play as much as I can when I am home.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue

Eriesh Embersworn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eriesh Embersworn   Eriesh Embersworn EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:49 pm

Looks good. Whisper myself, Ishelia or Kaleil ingame for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down

Eriesh Embersworn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: